Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters

This thread is so full of it!!!

Last edited:
Yup...half the people wanting these don't like Rookies.
Killing the chance for the people that actually wear them to get them.

Agreed..I own 4 colorways so far..these I wanted but I won't go through the hassle of trying to get 'em..especially when people will b resellin for Galaxy foamposite prices :smh:

My lucky pair, is currently in manufactruing process in a discrete location far far away in some random galaxy.Nike im literality camping in my own room, been three days now.Pizza boxes and soda can's just accumulating evey were's, Do work son! get the job achomplished woooooooo.

i called hoh chi on state and hoh chi riverside mall wednesday, and state street said they weren't getting them and riverside said that the galaxys were online release only.

Last edited:
Man I want these. Rookies sell out over here. IDK why everyone is saying just because they are galaxies. I can't afford them tho. Broke college student. Should start my career soon. Hopefully there are some creative items like these released then.

Man I want these. Rookies sell out over here. IDK why everyone is saying just because they are galaxies. I can't afford them tho. Broke college student. Should start my career soon. Hopefully there are some creative items like these released then.

You serious?

Look at all the other colorways...no one buys them, they sit...hell the Binary were like $69 or something at Footlocker.

People complain about design, height, comfort, etc...but are going nuts now because a Galaxy pair is dropping?

>D

Dope avy. You must be on ktt :datass:

I know of someone that's already sold a pair for $US650+!

The thirst for the Black Pods is as if the SCs dont exist!

I would do like $400 tops on SC's and $300 on black pods.
i think i would probably do like $250 tops on black pods. I'll probably be able to get 'em for $245 after some negotiating. Black pods are not worth $85 more than their $215 retail. jk.

Sole Collector has the 31st on their upcoming releases page.....take it as a grain of salt though, but who knows....

Back
Top Bottom