Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I don't see why NDC would crash. There's been tons of traffic for all their releases since the new checkout system got implemented, including the most hyped release this year, the Yeezy 2's. They just give you the error message that the shoes are already in people's cart.

Yea the difference is they tweeted it at a random time and everybody wasn't sitting there waiting at 8am like they will be for this release. I hope it doesn't crash but this will be a good test.

$900 shipped for black pods!!! ***** HYPE! Good luck with that.... #EXPOSED
How was I exposed? There was (2) 9.5 and (2) 10s in my sig that are now sold for $900. I dont care what you guys think of the price. I got early pairs and can't wait for Saturday to get more. Im not turning down free money.

sold my yeezys too. I dont care about having heat on my feet. 90% of you will be doing the same thing I am come saturday

Last edited:
How was I exposed? There was (2) 9.5 and (2) 10s in my sig that are now sold for $900. I dont care what you guys think of the price. I got early pairs and can't wait for Saturday to get more. Im not turning down free money.

sold my yeezys too. I dont care about having heat on my feet. 90% of you will be doing the same thing I am come saturday

I don't disagree with the free money ... and I do not consider you exposed. I just never see people charge FC prices off FC ..

may I ask why buy sneakers if you need so called FREE money?

why not find other sources to get that FREE money?

people really love some of these shoes and dont care about resell value or how to make a quick buck so why not leave the pairs for them OR help them out instead of getting on NT (a board made to help the next man) and ask for FC prices?

I for one dont see anything wrong with charging over retail cause for one you did go through the hassle with getting a limited item but when you asking almost $700 over retail thats a slap in the face to people who really tryin to wear the shoe and are not able to get it for a reasonable price

may I ask why buy sneakers if you need so called FREE money?
why not find other sources to get that FREE money?
people really love some of these shoes and dont care about resell value or how to make a quick buck so why not leave the pairs for them OR help them out instead of getting on NT (a board made to help the next man) and ask for FC prices?
I for one dont see anything wrong with charging over retail cause for one you did go through the hassle with getting a limited item but when you asking almost $700 over retail thats a slap in the face to people who really tryin to wear the shoe and are not able to get it for a reasonable price
Because I buy sneakers
laugh.gif

I have a job, house, etc. And I didn't get there without understanding money. If I know I'm gonna get a big return on my initial investment then I'm all for it.

I did it with elmos, wiis, shoes and 1 house.

I helped 4 local dudes get their pairs for retail. Whether they're on NT or not, I don't know cause I know these cats for years through shoe releases and selling at FC.

I used to help dudes with $20-$30 over retail shipped for stuff like SB Lebron 8 and 9s only to get the favor UNRETURNED when I needed something.

I also dont trust anyone. You might say you want them to wear but how do I know you wont turn around and flip them?

Because I buy sneakers:lol:

I have a job, house, etc. And I didn't get there without understanding money. If I know I'm gonna get a big return on my initial investment then I'm all for it.

I helped 4 local dudes get their pairs for retail. Whether they're on NT or not, I don't know cause I know these cats for years through shoe releases and selling at FC.

I used to help dudes with $20-$30 over retail shipped for stuff like SB Lebron 8 and 9s only to get the favor UNRETURNED when I needed something.

I also dont trust anyone. You might say you want them to wear but how do I know you wont turn around and flip them?

How do you rep somebody, cause this post deserves one ... :lol:

I understand the debate from both sides .. Some of us think like collectors, and some of us think like investors on this site, and then there are those who do both ... People do always cry wolf for help on this site, and then when it is time for the help to be returned, they tend to shun you.

BUT ..... I still don't see justification for charging NT folks FC prices .... If anything deduct 20%

How do you rep somebody, cause this post deserves one ...
laugh.gif

I understand the debate from both sides .. Some of us think like collectors, and some of us think like investors on this site, and then there are those who do both ... People do always cry wolf for help on this site, and then when it is time for the help to be returned, they tend to shun you.
BUT ..... I still don't see justification for charging NT folks FC prices .... If anything deduct 20%
I adjusted the price. I'll talk to some of you come RD too.

I adjusted the price. I'll talk to some of you come RD too.
i still think you should get a REAL job. 

instead of having to run around hustling. wouldnt you want to get an education and get a real job so instead of hustling for the newest stuffed animal or video game system you can sit back and relax and enjoy the finer things in life, instead of selling these things to the people who appreciate the finer things?

if you need to flip shoes and elmos and **** like that, you did something wrong in your life. its never too late to go back to school ya know.

instead of having to run around hustling. wouldnt you want to get an education and get a real job so instead of hustling for the newest stuffed animal or video game system you can sit back and relax and enjoy the finer things in life, instead of selling these things to the people who appreciate the finer things?

if you need to flip shoes and elmos and **** like that, you did something wrong in your life. its never too late to go back to school ya know.

You are being harsh fam. lol

There is absolutely nothing wrong with supplemental income, aside from your 9-5.

Plus, the supply that will be available to the public, minus the resellers, still wouldn't satisfy the demand by the masses. The real culprit is Nike, for issuing such little supply, when they know the demand is far greater.

I only had a problem with his price. But in his defense , there are people with disposable income who do not have a problem with paying morbid prices for items that they want.

Because I buy sneakers
laugh.gif

usually life goes like this...

you want to be happy...

to be happy, you need money

to have money, you need to work hard

when you work hard and get money, you can relax, have fun and buy things

for BudgetBaller, life seems to go like this

you want to be happy

to be happy, you need money,

to have money, you half-*** it

when you half-*** it and get some money, you can buy things to resell them for more money, not to use

I am pretty sure shoes were meant to be worn, elmos meant to be used as elmos, wiis meant to be played and houses meant to be lived in. None of those things were meant to be used as a way to make money.

Buy sneakers to wear them. If you want to buy something and make money off it (only as a safety valve), go start a collection of something, like baseball cards, that you build up. While you build this collection, buying only items that you like, you'll be happy. Each item will represent a story you can tell your children or grandchildren. Then, when your children inherit this collection, they can build it up themselves. Perhaps, a crisis will occur and instant funds are required. Your children could then sell this collection to save face, and move on, starting a brand new collection when they reacquire the necessary money.

You could do this with sneakers too and wear them. Though, if you plan on using your shoes as part of a collection, I would not recommend wearing them excessively so that their value retains itself as years pass. Using this advice will enable more people to not break their backs to obtain sneakers they want to wear and encourage people to experience purer forms of happiness.

------

i sound way too harsh here. reselling is not going to go away as long as Nike purposefully keeps making shoes in limited quantities. there for, people are permitted, in all aspects of the word, to resell them for whatever price people are willing to pay. i'm just upset because i would rather shoes have the chance to one day leave their shoebox and come in contact with a city sidewalk or blade of grass. sorry budgetballer, no hard feelings towards you.

Last edited:
If I get my hand on a pair rest assure I will be reselling them as well. Can't believe dudes are even checking for these?? Is that how simple minded we've become? Throw the Galaxy print on any sneaker, make it limited and dudes will pay a grip for them?? WOW..:smh:

I have a great real job. I'm an educator. I have a masters', bachelors, high school diploma, elementary diploma, Kindergarten diploma, pre-school certificate.

I dont have to run around hustling. My connect called me and said "they're in, do you want them all?" I said sure and drove 10 minutes out of way and got them.
usually life goes like this...

you want to be happy...

to be happy, you need money

to have money, you need to work hard

when you work hard and get money, you can relax, have fun and buy things

for BudgetBaller, life seems to go like this

you want to be happy

to be happy, you need money,

to have money, you half-*** it

when you half-*** it and get some money, you can buy things to resell them for more money, not to use

I am pretty sure shoes were meant to be worn, elmos meant to be used as elmos, wiis meant to be played and houses meant to be lived in. None of those things were meant to be used as a way to make money.

Buy sneakers to wear them. If you want to buy something and make money off it (only as a safety valve), go start a collection of something, like baseball cards, that you build up. While you build this collection, buying only items that you like, you'll be happy. Each item will represent a story you can tell your children or grandchildren. Then, when your children inherit this collection, they can build it up themselves. Perhaps, a crisis will occur and instant funds are required. Your children could then sell this collection to save face, and move on, starting a brand new collection when they reacquire the necessary money.

You could do this with sneakers too and wear them. Though, if you plan on using your shoes as part of a collection, I would not recommend wearing them excessively so that their value retains itself as years pass. Using this advice will enable more people to not break their backs to obtain sneakers they want to wear and encourage people to experience purer forms of happiness.
If you call having 2 properties that net me 6k a month in rent half assing it then I'll be a half asser.

I'm not gonna try and explain why making double or triple your money isn't a bad thing. You guys seem to be avid, passionate shoe collectors. If you guys are better than me could any of you who are upset with me please sell me a pair of 1999 Bred IVs for retail and not market value of 300+?

Thanks.

It is getting a bit awkward around here, let us all wait until next saturday and then we will see!

Not trying to drive the resale price up whatsoever........but what is the current going rate for these?

If I strike out....like most will come Saturday morning....how much am I looking to spend around to get a pair of these?

dude got access to multiple pairs

must be nice 8)

I cant even be mad just hope I can get mine for my brother

Last edited:
I have a great real job. I'm an educator. I have a masters', bachelors, high school diploma, elementary diploma, Kindergarten diploma, pre-school certificate.

I dont have to run around hustling. My connect called me and said "they're in, do you want them all?" I said sure and drove 10 minutes out of way and got them.

If you call having 2 properties that net me 6k a month in rent half assing it then I'll be a half asser.

I'm not gonna try and explain why making double or triple your money isn't a bad thing. You guys seem to be avid, passionate shoe collectors. If you guys are better than me could any of you who are upset with me please sell me a pair of 1999 Bred IVs for retail and not market value of 300+?

Thanks.
Your full of ****. Nobody believes anything you say. If you meant anything you said, you wouldn't have to prove and defend yourself to bunch of faceless people on the in ter nets.

But if you do feel the need to defend yourself and prove yourself to bunch of people you dont even know and wont even meet in real life.....

Than you have some deep insecurities issues you need to work out. Maybe mommmy didnt say "you did good" or "im proud of you" enough. who knows. but dont come on some sneaker forum blabbing about this and that.

why even post on the forum if you just wanna selll the sneakers? just sit back get your info and bounce. throw it up on the marketplace and thats it?

obviously your looking for some kind of attention. maybe daddy didnt hug you enough, or left you at t-ball practice too much. im sorry. i feel for you.

Your full of ****. Nobody believes anything you say. If you meant anything you said, you wouldn't have to prove and defend yourself to bunch of faceless people on the in ter nets.

But if you do feel the need to defend yourself and prove yourself to bunch of people you dont even know and wont even meet in real life.....

Than you have some deep insecurities issues you need to work out. Maybe mommmy didnt say "you did good" or "im proud of you" enough. who knows. but dont come on some sneaker forum blabbing about this and that.

why even post on the forum if you just wanna selll the sneakers? just sit back get your info and bounce. throw it up on the marketplace and thats it?

obviously your looking for some kind of attention. maybe daddy didnt hug you enough, or left you at t-ball practice too much. im sorry. i feel for you.
Yup, that's exactly it.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom