Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
:lol: at all the salt being thrown at budget baller.

Dudes are really claiming that he has mommy and daddy issues. :lol:

Money > shoes.

may I ask why buy sneakers if you need so called FREE money?
why not find other sources to get that FREE money?
people really love some of these shoes and dont care about resell value or how to make a quick buck so why not leave the pairs for them OR help them out instead of getting on NT (a board made to help the next man) and ask for FC prices?
I for one dont see anything wrong with charging over retail cause for one you did go through the hassle with getting a limited item but when you asking almost $700 over retail thats a slap in the face to people who really tryin to wear the shoe and are not able to get it for a reasonable price
Because I buy sneakers
laugh.gif

I have a job, house, etc. And I didn't get there without understanding money. If I know I'm gonna get a big return on my initial investment then I'm all for it.

I did it with elmos, wiis, shoes and 1 house.

I helped 4 local dudes get their pairs for retail. Whether they're on NT or not, I don't know cause I know these cats for years through shoe releases and selling at FC.

I used to help dudes with $20-$30 over retail shipped for stuff like SB Lebron 8 and 9s only to get the favor UNRETURNED when I needed something.

I also dont trust anyone. You might say you want them to wear but how do I know you wont turn around and flip them?
Let's just keep this crap out of these threads - nobody cares what you do - if you need to flip shoes for money, you're not ballin

THESE THREADS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY.

95% OF THE DUDES IN THIS THREAD AND THOSE LURKING ARE NOT EVEN GONNA OWN THIS SHOE OR EVEN HAVE A LEGIT CHANCE AT COPPING....AT RETAIL AT LEAST :lol:

This whole Twitter RSVP thing makes me wonder if Nike bought stock in Twitter, why are we REQUIRED to make a Twitter account and follow the respective Nike accounts to get release information on a shoe? Kinda makes me wonder, its not like they post these links or information on Facebook, Tmblr, Instagram, Linkedn, Myspace, etc...

Calling around my area and nobody seems to know if they'll have the shoe or not, wonder if after all this wait Nike will make this an NDC exclusive. Would kinda explain the delay in getting all the shoes they sent to stores back in NDC warehouse I guess.

P.S. I will definitely be in that 99.9% of people trying to get a hold of as many pairs of these as possible in order to RAPE those looking to "cop to wear" because they "love the shoe" so hope these Galaxy Rookie lovers lube up!

This whole Twitter RSVP thing makes me wonder if Nike bought stock in Twitter, why are we REQUIRED to make a Twitter account and follow the respective Nike accounts to get release information on a shoe? Kinda makes me wonder, its not like they post these links or information on Facebook, Tmblr, Instagram, Linkedn, Myspace, etc...

Twitter is the premier source for INSTANT updates and direct interaction with fans and followers from celebrities, news sources, etc. More and more companies are taking to twitter to deliver customer service.

While they could throw things on facebook, many may complain they post too much useless clutter, pics, etc. Tumblr is harder to search, picture based. Instagram is mobile phones and pictures only, they do have instagrams though.

Nothing better than twitter right now.

Hallelujah if this isn't a typo....

twice now...

Yeah I just read the same thing directly on twitter, which could be a really good thing but I'm still not taking any chances! Because the Jordan 11's are GR's but still fly off of NDC and stores when they release every Christmas

Twitter is the premier source for INSTANT updates and direct interaction with fans and followers from celebrities, news sources, etc. More and more companies are taking to twitter to deliver customer service.
While they could throw things on facebook, many may complain they post too much useless clutter, pics, etc. Tumblr is harder to search, picture based. Instagram is mobile phones and pictures only, they do have instagrams though.
Nothing better than twitter right now.

I get that, that was understood but for it to be the ONLY option is more what I was speaking towards. When you call anybody at all associated with Nike they say follow Twitter even when they know and have the information readily available. If I call a Nike Retail location I don't want EVERY answer to any question to be "Follow Us on Twitter"...I DON'T WANNA BE ON TWITTER :lol:

Gotten all that I wanted out of NDC, gr, QS, super limited, don't matter. Will try for these too. Sucks that the rookies are very uncomfortable :smh:

Can pretty much guarantee these aren't a typicall GR. Perhaps Nike has given new definition to limited GR, GR, etc..., but I don't see these being widely available. If I am wrong, I will be perfectly ok with that.

They will still go fast. But for people with the quickness, it just makes us feel better. Just be on your game! Good luck to all!

Until every footlocker..niketown..HOH..and mom & pop store gets these then they will not b considered a general release in my eyes..but I will try to get a pair because I own 4 pairs of rookies so far..

Back
Top Bottom