Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Having 2 pairs of the GID pods, i still think the black pods are a little more toned down and more practical to wear. However, the GID pods makes it cooler in an exclusive type of way. Both are winners.
This is probably the best explanation so far. The black pods offer a better contrast against the Galaxy print, but the GITD pods are really cool.

i entered the raffle at 125 and lost the ticket :smh: im probably screwed

I've been calling around and a lot of tier-0s are getting these. I don't think they're as rare as we initially thought they would be, but still pretty rare.

If I add these to my cart and get to the checkout screen, can I open a new tab and add more shoes?

I have a coupon and I want to get a couple other kicks with it too.

If I add these to my cart and get to the checkout screen, can I open a new tab and add more shoes?

That you can. The pair will be in your cart for a little bit of time, so just act quickly...... once/if you reach the checkout screen with the Rookies in your cart, you're good to go.

Last edited:
Didn't even drive the 30 mins to get a ticket better luck on NDC i know sad, HOH is basically friends and family store when it comes to hard to get stuff.

That you can. The pair will be in your cart for a little bit of time, so just act quickly...... once/if you reach the checkout screen with the Rookies in your cart, you're good to go.
Alright, thanks.

You should just add the shoes to your cart beforehand and not risk anything.
:lol:

I'm an idiot. Thanks man.

Go figure. The location most notoriously known for having a rigged system....is doing the Twitter RSVP for these.
laugh.gif
their yeezy release was a straight up lie.

You'll be surprised when I tell you that these small accounts might get them while the larger stores don't get them. The Penny V Red Eagles were at most small account shops where as HOH and NT didn't get them. Another shoe that went through this are the Yeezy 2s. Speaking of the Bay Area spots. If they line up they must know something so don't underestimate ppl.
But HOH did get the Red Eagles.

i wouldnt risk doing that, if you got a pair and you get to the checkout screen just check the hell out son seriously. i dont trust Nike with this to begin with on the holding rule they have but if you want more than 1 pair, use a phone or tablet.

i wouldnt risk doing that, if you got a pair and you get to the checkout screen just check the hell out son seriously. i dont trust Nike with this to begin with on the holding rule they have but if you want more than 1 pair, use a phone or tablet.

I thought it was 1 per customer???
Are people using like their friends or mom or brothers credit card or what

Back
Top Bottom