Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I can't get the zoom rookie no where for $350 ish or the supreme sb man people really try maximize profits

Right now ebay is perfect for these, EVERYONE has their pairs up that they receieved in the mail, lowest I seen end was 430-450 and it was a sz 10. I sold a pair for 400 a couple weeks ago, this will be the lowest you will see them. From this point on they are going to go up so yea keep an eye on ebay for the time being

I've worn my pair a couple times already. Had a couple of people ask me what they were. Seems like most people don't like these and some just bought to resell. I don't know, I actually like the shoes lol. :lol:

Eastbay now has the Galaxy tee as well..if your local Champs have sold out. I just recently copped the purple one from my local Champs.

Hey hey, just ordered a couple tees. I'm selling them for $500 shipped.

jk, but cool that Eastbay restocked them.

I got mines for $300 shipped... super lucky but also the most I've paid for some sneakers (previous high was $200 lol)

Another restock on NDC... DA FUQQQQ?!
mean.gif

I must have just missed.  When I was picking up the foams I accidentally hit my galaxy rookie link.  Didn't see anything....

would anyone trade these size 11 for Jordan bred 11's
Not a chance.  This is like the 4th time the XI's are releasing, just released 4 years ago, are easing by the millions, and even at the peak of their hype right now, the XI's are still $100 ($150+ to any realistic shopper that takes the time to look for a decent resell deal) less than what the Galaxy Rookies are going for on a good day.

Not trying to be harsh, just trying to explain the vast difference in the value and availability of the 2 shoes you are comparing, rather than just saying NO and leaving you wondering why not.  When Galaxy Rookies first released and the hype was at the top, even people on NT (Budget Baller, multiple pairs) were selling these for $900 resell....

Hopefully this helps, and if someone is making you that offer, you take it now or send them my way lol.

Last edited:
Not a chance.  This is like the 4th time the XI's are releasing, just released 4 years ago, are easing by the millions, and even at the peak of their hype right now, the XI's are still $100 ($150+ to any realistic shopper that takes the time to look for a decent resell deal) less than what the Galaxy Rookies are going for on a good day.

Not trying to be harsh, just trying to explain the vast difference in the value and availability of the 2 shoes you are comparing, rather than just saying NO and leaving you wondering why not.  When Galaxy Rookies first released and the hype was at the top, even people on NT (Budget Baller, multiple pairs) were selling these for $900 resell....

Hopefully this helps, and if someone is making you that offer, you take it now or send them my way lol.
Well obviously I would add cash on it, but $100 is enough? I'm willing to do that if anyone wants to.

Well obviously I would add cash on it, but $100 is enough? I'm willing to do that if anyone wants to.
No, $100 is not enough.  I was just going off of a "good deal" Rookies resale value.  I would not trade you my popular size 11 limited galaxy rookie for Playoff XI's and $100.  Whoever got these Rookies will most likely be able to get the general release XI's.

You are using all low end numbers.  If I struck out on the XI's, and just couldn't wait for the restocks, then I would do the Playoff XI's plus $300, and me not paying any of the shipping, personally.

The only XI's I would even look at in a trade with these would be Space Jams.  Playoff XI's are in stock by the tons right now, a GR, and everyone still has chances to get these at retail for the next 3-4 weeks.  They are not a good shoe for value or trade bait for a highly limited shoe like Galaxy Rookies.  DB9's and stealth foams are the only recent releases that could wiggle their way into a trade for these (foams would require cash on top and someone that missed out and really wanted the foams).

Just my opinions though, as i have all of these shoes I am talking about and wouldn't trade any of them for the 4th run of playoff XI's.  The other thing is most of us NT'ers know what real value and availability of these things are, so a guy on instagram you may be able to hook into a good deal for you....but he will probably think each one is worth much more than they are, so you never know.  I would focus on cash or actual HEAT rather than the playoff XI's if you really want the Rookies.

anything jb especially xi is plastic crap nowadays. i was just lookin at my ds 01' its 10 times nicer than the new junk. galaxy rookie for 3 of those maybe

Back
Top Bottom