Game 2 NBA finals - RaY Allen shoes

anyone get a good look at ray allens shoes?? it looks like space jams but i dunt think it is??

What ever he was wearing... He needs to keep wearing them
He went off that game!

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

16.5,black and green i think
thats what i thought they were too

and OP... according to your sig you're selling space jams... but you don't know what they look like?

sugar ray was
pimp.gif
tonight

The One6 One7....Basically the low of the 16.5...

Bibby had also worn them in all red and all blue...

they kinda looked like 16s to me at first.. but yeah, on closer look, they're one of the bastardized hybrids.

7048c60b9f2362b63c460ca0f48308aa-getty-99985998mc135_nba_finals_ga.jpg

c9b16a6c9d822bb0f866197507d78e5f-getty-99985998cc088_nba_finals_ga.jpg

6c2418224fc0d4ba909bb7e23ed3d4e5-getty-99985998cc086_nba_finals_ga.jpg

Worse reffed game. Musta been tryin to make up for 02. Ray went off but celts r garbage! Witout refs woulda been 8 3s for a loss!

Worse reffed game. Musta been tryin to make up for 02. Ray went off but celts r garbage! Witout refs woulda been 8 3s for a loss!

It was a good game, especially for RayRay. There were a couple ugly calls though I'm not gonna lie. Still nothing that would've turned it the other way imo.

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

AS A FELLOW REF...(NCAA) I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO USE REPLAY WITH UNDER 2min LEFT IN THE GAME HOW THE HELL DID THEY BLOW THAT CALL??? GARNETT CLEARLY KNOCKED THE BALL OUT OF BOUNDS...

MAYBE THATS WHY THE BEST REF'S ARE IN THE NCAA...
pimp.gif

Ray just sold me on picking up a few pairs of the One6 One7 last night. Can't wait for these to release!

Originally Posted by clkru

Ray just sold me on picking up a few pairs of the One6 One7 last night. Can't wait for these to release!
yeah I'm starting to look at it too. both the all white and the all black ones are starting to look interesting. I'd have to see it in person though then decide.

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

stop makin excuses for LA the calls went both ways they still had a chance to win 

they look like dub zero's mixed with the 16 with no gators... strange but need to look them up close to make a total opinion
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom