Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

So it's confirmed he couldn't get it up? I actually thought he got her horny on purpose knowing she would sleep with someone else and deflower herself making her unfitting to take the thrown and that was his plan to eliminate her as a contender for the throne?

Had to go back and take a second look. I guess it could be burns or something battle related but his neck and chest area def got some work,

Pre Mr Krabs:
7DD9CDBA-8CDC-4FC2-B0E5-13814B88DAAA.jpeg

0EF6789C-5E49-435E-B88F-45B5C5E5E477.jpeg

Post Mr Krabs:
E334028B-DCEF-4682-AF3C-436BF409664C.jpeg

11869231-0ED0-4FC1-9E72-7F52D8BB12D7.jpeg

I hope Rae bae is safe :frown:
Don’t know if I’m recalling correctly but That might be a wound from that flaming arrow he took

He spit his game confidently and finished with under his protection - 30 seconds later lil man stood by his word 💪🏾
:pimp:
Did they ever explain in GOT how grayscale came about? I only ever recall that people had it and you didn’t want it, or to be touched.

Maybe this day in age of the show it’s new and they have no clue about it —just a guess

I figured he just needed a tetanus shot from that rusty sword
Never on the show.

That **** a big nod to the book readers where they go more in depth with it. Basically the the same though
Daemon took it off because he didn’t care and was his plan - she followed suit because she was drunk and trusted her uncle
Yeah, stupid. More so on her part given it was a set up.
Otto laid the blueprint and Littlefinger took it to new levels I guess
Not even.

Otto seemed content just getting a Hightower on the iron throne.

Littlefinger was willing to burn down most of the realms just so he could could be king.
He couldn’t get his soldier up
I know he's also king of the ED but tone it still counts.

I saw this ad and thought they were doing another spin-off quick 😂

545EF5BC-C0B9-4D8A-AC5A-EDE36F652CBA.jpeg

Yeah I was saying to someone before some people will forever be tied to certain roles

I don’t know if it’s just because they have so few roles and the 1 was such a good one or if people like the rock have played so much we can’t associate

But literally anyone from GOT will forever be their GOT character to me. I’m watching this moon fall movie with a Halle Berry and Samwell Tolley is in it - he will always be that

I'm still waiting for the 1st big character to die. I thought we would have our 1st one in the last episode 2 times, both from the hands of this wack king. Thought he was going to off Otto, and obviously thought he was going to off his brother.

But nope. Still waiting. Who's it gonna be?

The king? 👀

-foe

I'm still waiting for the 1st big character to die. I thought we would have our 1st one in the last episode 2 times, both from the hands of this wack king. Thought he was going to off Otto, and obviously thought he was going to off his brother.

But nope. Still waiting. Who's it gonna be?

The king? 👀

-foe
The Queen and the Heir for a Day don't count?

Yea daemons mistress told the kid to tell otto he went thru with it because that was his plan but he couldn't do it.

Remember in episode one he had "problems" in bed. She said she was protecting him or something. She knows he has issues down there.
Probably the real reason he doesn't **** his wife. She's probably fine looking.
Whores gossiping is probably just preferable to court gossiping.

Finally caught up on the last few episodes.

The battle in episode 3 was highly sports entertaining.

Episode 4..........

titus-oneil-shocked.gif

Can only imagine the live reaction in here. :lol:

Gonna catch up on the pages.

Bless Emilia’s heart she did well, but man Milly would’ve been a great Daenerys.

Milly can not only command a scene but she’s fantastic in quieter scenes. Amazing find from the casting.

Doesn't hurt that she had something to draw from tho (8 seasons worth).
Yo Daemons Mistress had her lil snitch give her the money Otto gave him? She basically pimpin lol.

She's the white worm they were referring to. Varys before Varys.

Back
Top Bottom