Gang banging has no racial boundaries vol. Official SLIM JESUS THREAD

nacho libre nacho libre what else do u do when u have no real set/hood to throw up? The peace sign ain't cool no more. Them chiraq dudes just cool with the vultures profiting off their wave too smh.

Keef gotta lay off the drugs, he look 30 and sick

Keef looks like gucci manes loogie- that stuff you make that snort noise wit and spit out

Last edited:
Why do dudes throw up those limp *** gnag signs now.
laugh.gif

This dude is going to be the first rapper to blood sacrifice himself to the illuminaughty.

And when he is in hell only then will I salute him.

smokin.gif

Where were all the dudes with the guns in the video? Dewey better roll with a squad or else dudes are going to continue to press on him

Last edited:
Where was "squad" or "gang"? The first of many.

Say what you want about son, but he's better than that whole XXL Freshman class, save for G Herbo.

I remember you **** riding son when he first came out too.

This clown is in no way shape or form better than Dave East, Kodak or Anderson Paak, and that's on a pure lyrical standpoint.

If you even wanna just compare white rappers, Lil Dicky is 10x better than this dude. And he gets bonus points for being himself.

You ****** just say anything man.

That being said, Slim Jesus should have tried to be a drill version of early Eminem with the shock value violent lyrics and that way he would have made the Freshman cover and he still could have drill rapped without the responsibility of his lyrics being real, all while still being an outlet of agression for little white dudes. This guys manager is doing it all wrong.

I have never **** rode anyone in my life. So I don't know where that's coming from. And specifically I was talking about bigger names of the Freshman cover, Yachty, Kodak, 21 Savage, Uzi Vert, Desiigner. All them dudes you cats dedicate threads to. And I'm not a SJ fan, I'm just pointing how trash them other cats are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom