Gang Mob brutally beats Kroger customer in Memphis

Enh, to all the naysayers, this IS a trend on NT though.  

Not saying this isn't thread-worthy material, nor am I excusing the actions of these clowns.  But white folks get their ***** whooped by black folks everyday.  And vice versa.  Maybe not on this scale, but on any given day in the U.S., I'd bet there are fights, beatings, etc. involving different races.  Like dude said earlier, if you look hard enough you'll find news about it.

The timing of it being news does fit a pattern though, and not just here on NT.  They know what they're doing.  

Child please your racist remarks towards Palestinians proved what you are

But keep this game up for your own racist beliefs...

Same game in every thread...I just have fun messing with a certain demographic that don't like minorities...you make the good ones look bad

Sad but you can have your guilt thread back

Last edited:
Memphis is its own world. That type of ignorance is the main reason why I will never move back there.

Child please your racist remarks towards Palestinians proved what you are

But keep this game up for your own racist beliefs...

Same game in every thread...I just have fun messing with a certain demographic that don't like minorities...you make the good ones look bad

Sad but you can have your guilt thread back

I asked you in the other thread to provide one bit of proof that any of my posts were racists, and you never responded with any.

Hell, show me any one of my posts on this site that is deemed racist, since you consider me "one of those bad ones."

Your posting history speaks for itself.

I'll wait.

I'm not going back to that thread to dig post. Waste of time but yes I'm guilty of disliking European history! Sue me...didn't know I was suppose to side with centuries of racism and savagery

Last edited:
Wrong is wrong but why ain't Isis cutting black Americans heads?

:stoneface:

Peace to them two men but even them Isis mogs know a black American head doesn't benefit their cause. They know we've been treated like 2nd class citizens for the majority of this country history. Some could say currently but ima give em the benefit of the doubt

Last edited:
Peace to them two men but even them Isis mogs know a black American head doesn't benefit their cause. They know we've been treated like 2nd class citizens for the majority of this country history. Some could say currently but ima give em the benefit of the doubt
i agree

I'm not going back to that thread to dig post. Waste of time but yes I'm guilty of disliking European history! Sue me...didn't know I was suppose to side with centuries of racism and savagery

I'll make it easy for you. Heres every one of my posts. If you're going to make those ridiculous acclimations, don't be so ******** lazy to back it up. You just continue to make yourself look like the fool you are

http://niketalk.com/forums/posts/by_user/id/40146

And the fact that you get satisfaction of pissing off "those people" shows what type of sick **** you are.

Last edited:

And did you really just say you're going to give ISIS the benefit of the doubt? You're dumber then I thought.

They don't give a **** if you're black, white, yellow, purple, orange. If you don't follow Sharia law or a radical muslim, you're dead.

Last edited:

And did you really just say you're going to give ISIS the benefit of the doubt? You're dumber then I thought.

Reading comprehension....white Americans as in the ones in power

As far as treating blacks as 2nd class citizens...

Last edited:

I'll make it easy for you. Heres every one of my posts. If you're going to make those ridiculous acclimations, don't be so ******** lazy to back it up. You just continue to make yourself look like the fool you are

http://niketalk.com/forums/posts/by_user/id/40146

And the fact that you get satisfaction of pissing off "those people" shows what type of sick **** you are.

Ahh name calling. Grow up kid

Shoutout for the two young employees for jumping in trying to stop it. You usually don't see people, let alone teenagers try to stop these type of things.

and in all of that, I'm still not seeing where someone says it was justified or OK with it.

Again.

There's a difference between excusing something... Justifying something... Condoning something...

And trying to see what the hell happened...

Also... Leading up to MB trial, which will be nationally covered...

I expect Several reports of black on white crime...

Several

This

and i'm not even mad.

idc.

Ahh name calling. Grow up kid

As you call me kid....lol.

And please, find me a post that you deem racist. Don't say something so asinine like that about me, and not have the proof to back it up.

I don't save peoples post and I'm not digging through that big *** thread. I'm not one of them guys and you was just in the other thread talking reckless. I said my piece in it and never went back. This is honestly the most I'll go back and forth with a white supremacist so consider yourself special. Until we meet again [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

I don't save peoples post and I'm not digging through that big *** thread. I'm not one of them guys and you was just in the other thread talking reckless. I said my piece in it and never went back. This is honestly the most I'll go back and forth with a white supremacist so consider yourself special. Until we meet again [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

What did I say in the other thread that was reckless?

And now I'm a white supremacist :rofl:

Last edited:
I love you man, god bless.

You say you're not so I'll go by that. Since you're not I have no issue. Peace.

Black american a 2nd class citizen? Who the heck said that? FOOL.  What about MJ? Jackson?  Woods?  Bryant? Durant?  These guys are iconic.  What about Denzel?  Stop with the color thing. ain't no body got time for that.

Black american a 2nd class citizen? Who the heck said that? FOOL.  What about MJ? Jackson?  Woods?  Bryant? Durant?  These guys are iconic.  What about Denzel?  Stop with the color thing. ain't no body got time for that.

This fool comparing multi millionaires to regular *** black people
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You didn't write that with a straight face

If those guys weren't cash cows, you know how they'd be treated

It turns into a race thing
smokin.gif
.  But the 20's 30's and 40's+ this is what whites did to blacks what where they calling it then.  All in good fun. 

Even tho two wrongs don't make a right I also believe you reap what you sow. 

I have no real sympathy.  Based off stories I've been told from old heads from back in the day.  A lot of people have no clue these type of acts against blacks are where gang banging originated;

Young black men are ******* up more than other ethnicities in America and this **** has to change.

Back
Top Bottom