Gangster Disciples gun down 9-year-old they thought tried to warn rivals

Seems like the og's thats left gave up trying to get through to these dudes

there's no code because when the alphabet boys came around swept everybody up there was nobody left to enforce the code.
one of the main reasons chicago's southside is so ****** up now is because the fbi came and took away all the og's leaving no one to lead a group full of reckless soilders 
and they tore down all of the high rise project buildings forcing rivial gangs into the same neighborhood.

either way at the end of the day this **** is pointless and unnecessary but when dont nobdoy teach you **** or how to be a man you run around like grown dummies.

rip to hamburger

This is what happens when killing becomes as normal as drinking a glass of water or going to the store.  They lose all sense of decency.

Last edited:
there's no code because when the alphabet boys came around swept everybody up there was nobody left to enforce the code.
one of the main reasons chicago's southside is so ****** up now is because the fbi came and took away all the og's leaving no one to lead a group full of reckless soilders 
and they tore down all of the high rise project buildings forcing rivial gangs into the same neighborhood.

either way at the end of the day this **** is pointless and unnecessary but when dont nobdoy teach you **** or how to be a man you run around like grown dummies.

rip to hamburger

real ****. code been dead out there, them boys do not care.

RIP to youngin. put these ****** away forever.

Yea this is the fault of the police and the community
eyes.gif

Not a big proponent of the police but trying to blame this on locking up the OG members is ridiculous.
never did i say or imply that this was the fault of the police im just saying there's way more variables in place that create situations like this.

in everything in life there's about a million different unpreventable and preventable variables in place working hard to create situations we have called life.

but to address your second line the police locking up OG gang members and basically dismantling structure among gangs had many by products unforeseen.

this shooting and many others are the byproducts

There is no code these days due to fathers not implementing values.
Not based on G activity, but basically helping the young, weak and naive.

Yea this is the fault of the police and the community :rolleyes

Not a big proponent of the police but trying to blame this on locking up the OG members is ridiculous.
Chiefs/OGs lay down rules to individuals who dont follow socitey's rules, they're the only ones who can to some extent discipline these younger dudes.. Honestly its one of those things thats hard to understand from the outside looking in.

So dude gunned down a child then switched on his boys, smh dude is going to be the real mvp in prison.

Why were the other 3 punished, there was only one shooter.

Moral of the story... elementary schools are too soft. Kids can't even go one afternoon without some treats B? 

Last edited:
Damn. Thought about yummy as soon as I heard Chicago kid got killed .

Not similar story but still. RIP

Damn man Chicago needs to do something about this ****
It's getting to damn crazy out there
A d why has t the community of Chicago stepped up to take their city back
It's a damn shame
A 9 year old????
Man I hope they drop the soap in jail

Gangs aint **** man.. I understand some people have no choice but the bosses need to step in and tell these yung bulls to follow the ******* rules to this ****... NO WOMEN AND KIDS....

i dont think anyone is taking the time to read my first post, i've clearly explained why **** is so ****** up

No child should have to die at the hands of men or women.
Some are just doomed from birth that pipeline to prison is serious business,I won't judge them or even say anything remotely offensive towards them or their actions.What's done is done,asking for forgiveness from whomever and trying to stop the cycle should be on theirs and everyone else's mind;stopping it.

GD's just happen to be most popular but any gang could have been responsible.

Rip to fallen young.

:smh:

If you don't understand why these communities are the way they are then you just need to shut the **** up. Go worry about Isis or some ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom