Gangster Disciples gun down 9-year-old they thought tried to warn rivals

"Them techs pop, even the kids get it, bodies drop" chief keef

"N**** will kill ya lol daughter" lil jay

Oh you was saying????

Last edited:
"Them techs pop, even the kids get it, bodies drop" chief keef

"N**** will kill ya lol daughter" lil jay

Oh you was saying????

"Them shortys get it they old enough to get popped in that school zone" - dee da flame

I remember corey holcomb speaking on this a while ago. He said gang banging nowadays is a lot different from when he was coming up and alluded to situations like this. This reminds me of Yummy.

Last edited:
"Them shortys get it they old enough to get popped in that school zone" - dee da flame

I remember corey holcomb speaking on this a while ago. He said gang banging nowadays is a lot different from when he was coming up and alluded to situations like this. This reminds me of Yummy.
Yeah I do a lot of community work and these kids have a different mindset and are molded by this music and it's sad. Without the parents being around and there being less and less outlets in the hood for these kids to turn to (after school, community centers, businesses besides liquor stores, clothing, stores) they turn to the older fools who lead them down these paths. These kids out here putting in major work at 12 nowadays smh

Last edited:
"There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another."- Frank Zappa

What is wrong with this world? It's beyond out of control man 
mean.gif

"There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another."- Frank Zappa

Well when there was actually love songs in the 60s-70s we were loving each other. Now we have trap rap and kids rapping about killing each other. So thats what we have in the community.

Yall can keep acting like rap doesnt play a large part in the development of these kids if you want to.

Well when there was actually love songs in the 60s-70s we were loving each other. Now we have trap rap and kids rapping about killing each other. So thats what we have in the community.

Yall can keep acting like rap doesnt play a large part in the development of these kids if you want to.

I could have sworn I've seen you on the other side of this argument before in the past.

I hear the situation in Chicago is to the point where certain blocks people stand posted in the open with guns and the police do nothing about it. The police basically show up after incidents to clean everything up.... Pretty lawless there. No money invested into the area so no incentive to do real police work there....

I hear the situation in Chicago is to the point where certain blocks people stand posted in the open with guns and the police do nothing about it. The police basically show up after incidents to clean everything up.... Pretty lawless there. No money invested into the area so no incentive to do real police work there....

No way they that reckless, as trigger happy as these cops are they would of been killed off at the very sight of a gun.

I avoided this thread just for the title alone. From time to time NT Gen tends to have a lot of dark violent threads made about what's going on in the world and unlike my past self I don't need to know the details of each one but...
see this is the type of crap im talking bout, ignorance on top of ignorance.

How so?...do you think these savages deserve anything more humane?
So we're advocating lynching now?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom