Gator snatches 2 y/o at Disney Resort #FLLiving

You sound stupid ... So if a parent is not paying attention to there kid near a road and he gets hit by a car it's no big deal right cause no one can watch there kid 100% of the time ....like cmon why would you have a Child in water that say no swimming and at 9pm anddd you not holding said child... just flat out dumb
It was an accident man.

That probably happens all the time to be honest
laugh.gif

It's funny how people are so less judgmental of the parents in this situation than the gorilla pit situation. One can argue that the parents in Florida showed more parental negligence than the gorilla pit mother, but you don't hear anything about charges possiblt being brought against the parents. 5 poor alligators and a child lost their lives due to negligent parents, the parents should at least be fined for their negligence....
Ya'll lookin for something that just aint there
laugh.gif

It makes complete sense.
If you go on a ride and you don't fasten your seat belt, the operator won't let you go on that ride.

Like I said. That analogy made zero sense.

If I finessed the attendants and let my child ride it without buckling up

Again, it makes complete sense.
Ah ok. So the father shouldve finessed the gator from eating his child. Makes sense now. Got it...

No. That would be like me finessing the child from falling 40ft. You're going past the initial warning signs. You got to get better at analogies man.

I didn't understand the racism ppl like Mr.Guy Mr.Guy was crying about in the Harambe thread. I argued against his sentiments.

This event proved me very wrong. :smh:

If you go on a ride and you don't fasten your seat belt, the operator won't let you go on that ride.

Like I said. That analogy made zero sense.
Makes perfect sense if a sign tells you not to do something and you do it you're at fault

you did the same thing he did

bring up black people and ignore the point being made

white people feel MORE sympathy, MORE empathy than "normal" when it is one of their own

how many white people do you think donate to all these gofundme's for POC?

you did the same thing he did

bring up black people and ignore the point being made

white people feel MORE sympathy, MORE empathy than "normal" when it is one of their own

how many white people do you think donate to all these gofundme's for POC?
Black people don't feel MORE sympathy and MORE empathy for their own?

I don't get it.

Maybe we should take a page from white people then.

No. That would be like me finessing the child from falling 40ft. You're going past the initial warning signs. You got to get better at analogies man.
Do better at writing them first.
It was very clear. Not my fault if you had trouble understanding.
You could've simplified that much easier if the point you were trying to make was that the father ignored a sign.

If I see a sign that says "fasten your seat" I know exactly why. I'm going to die or hurt myself if this ride crashes.

If I see a sign that says "no swimming" I have no idea why. Maybe I die. Maybe I don't. Maybe I get arrested. Maybe I get the Zika virus. Maybe I win a million dollars.

Last edited:
Makes perfect sense if a sign tells you not to do something and you do it you're at fault
Ding ding ding. There should be no possible reason a 2 year old is in the water with the parents not attached to em at night, none. That's no mistake at all. If the sign says no swimming don't say o were just going to wade a little. It's not like he was holding the child, turned his head and a big Bird just snatched the kid out his hands, their negligence cost their child his life. They deserve every bit of criticism the other parents got. I'm just here for the criminal record or negative press for the dad, especially since he was there

Ding ding ding. There should be no possible reason a 2 year old is in the water with the parents not attached to em at night, none. That's no mistake at all. If the sign says no swimming don't say o were just going to wade a little. It's not like he was holding the child, turned his head and a big Bird just snatched the kid out his hands, their negligence cost their child his life. They deserve every bit of criticism the other parents got. I'm just here for the criminal record or negative press for the dad, especially since he was there
So are you guys upset that the parents aren't getting crushed just because the gorilla parents got crushed?

That's silly IMO and I don't think either should be criticized to that point.

Mistakes happen, some are nothing while others lead to critical or in this case deadly consequences.

I know it's easy for some of you to sit behind your faceless screen and pretend to be perfect but I just can't.

I feel sorry for the parents in both cases.

But....but, you can't watch your two yr old every second he's in a lagoon at night, with no swimming posted. It's impossible. You don't know!!!! Show some humanity for this simple mistake!!!

Last edited:
Why isn't there alligator signs or some fencing? These modern day dinosaurs crawling around all casually.

But....but, you can't watch your two yr old every second he's in a lagoon at night, with no swimming posted. It's impossible. You don't know!!!! Show some humanity for this simple mistake!!!
Simple mistakes cost lives everyday.
eyes.gif

I just don't know what you guys want
laugh.gif

Charges?

Public shaming?

Or you just want to be able to tell them how terrible of parents they are?

The parents are idiots for letting the kid in, and the employees were idiots for letting a movie be shown near a lagoon with ******* alligators swimming there with a simple "no swimming" sign.

The parents are idiots for letting the kid in, and the employees were idiots for letting a movie be shown near a lagoon with ******* alligators swimming there with a simple "no swimming" sign.

:rolleyes

View media item 2070893

There are "No Swimming" signs at the lagoon, and no one but the child was in the water at the time of the attack, Demings said.
Declan Salcido, who was vacationing at the resort with relatives from San Jose, California, said the "No Swimming" signs are visible "from any vantage point."

Back
Top Bottom