Gator snatches 2 y/o at Disney Resort #FLLiving

The one in Atlanta was clearly deliberate.

There's no guarantee a gator would eat your kid so I'm not buying that unless we know for a fact that this kid has a policy.

Even then there's gotta be a better way :lol:
To play Devils advocate he knew he would drown. I'm still chalking it up as negligence by the parents and something they gotta live with forever

A couple years back me and my cousin got into reptiles and would buy some crazy things. Well he bought a small "captive bred" alligator off his friend And he kept it in his tub at his house. We tried to tame the thing for months but couldn't, so we Decided to just let the thing go. His house was out in an area that was in a new development area out in the country, and we just dumped it at the golf driving range that had a small man made lake. Lol this was probably 13 years ago kinda forgot it until this news story.

while I can't see myself ever not holding my toddlers hand in public when I get kids...

Before you go too hard on the parents...peep this video of a crocodile/alligator just chilling on a golf course in Florida

**** is crazy...Florida NTers, gators and crocs just be down there cooling in public in line for snow cones and ****?

that is a huge beast. and this gator has that walk like ain't no1 messing with him too. i don't even know how to make sense of florida lol. these things literally could be strolling down neighborhood streets n ****. id prolly do the same thing too...just stand there and stare.

unlike this guy....

sry if posted already...but it gets me :lol: everytime, cuz i really don't know what this dude's plan of action was.

Last edited:
that is a huge beast. and this gator has that walk like ain't no1 messing with him too. i don't even know how to make sense of florida lol. these things literally could be strolling down neighborhood streets n ****. id prolly do the same thing too...just stand there and stare.

unlike this guy....

sry if posted already...but it gets me :lol: everytime, cuz i really don't know what this dude's plan of action was.

He must have thought he was Steve Irwin for that min.

Last edited:
You young dudes stay acting like parents gain omniscience when they have kids. You will make mistakes when you're responsible for someone else, especially at that age when they have all the energy in the world. Your eyes can't always be glued.

You young dudes stay acting like parents gain omniscience when they have kids. You will make mistakes when you're responsible for someone else, especially at that age when they have all the energy in the world. Your eyes can't always be glued.

Hindsight is 20/20.

Last edited:
while I can't see myself ever not holding my toddlers hand in public when I get kids...

Before you go too hard on the parents...peep this video of a crocodile/alligator just chilling on a golf course in Florida

**** is crazy...Florida NTers, gators and crocs just be down there cooling in public in line for snow cones and ****?

unlike this guy....

:rofl: :rofl: What the hell was ole boy thinking

300 Florida Gators Vs 300 Western Gorillas (Harambe's kind)???

:nerd:

Got my money on dem Gators.

That would end quickly
I'm can just imagine the sbg getting its God of war on and snapping jaws left and right.

Half of these dudes on NT couldn't even handle the responsibility of a damn Tamagotchi

Last edited:

Half of these dudes on NT couldn't even handle the responsibility of a damn Tamagotchi
Hey my Tamagotchi may have died but it wasn't my fault I swear! 

The neighbors called CPS on me because of the way I was treating my Tamagotchi.

I was outchea acting like a graduate of the "Draya Michelle School of Parenting"

Back
Top Bottom