Gatorade 6

its just a rumor i dought theyll realse it they realesing to many things this year

Yea, you got me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by mtg

Originally Posted by yep617

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by killacam92345

they say there will be a "black based VI" in 2010, might be the gatorade's

Who the f is "they"?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i get my info from them to
expect a pair of obama 6 rings and see through xi's to drop soon
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

^ i heard about that i cant wait

roll.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

GreatestGoliath wrote:
That's Because Process A Pair 6's are coming. The Look-See Sample is Very Nice looking, Good Supple Leather. Pics will be leaked soon. Is that Direct enough.... To be very Direct and revel all things is bad. Because people could be fired if you do.

Oh, I absolutely understand that. My comment wasn't as much an attack on you as it was on the person who quoted you. Your info is always appreciated, its just the people take it the wrong way as fact, then start throwing rumors around that have no validity.

Lol Don't Worry, I know what you meant. Your are correct about that. I do however need to stop being so cryptic because people do read far toomuch into it, which then confuses people, then I have to Reclaify later But Hopefully Canada Gets these New Releases that Are Dropping, For your guys alwaysget screwed over when Heat Drops.

I was actually excited when these rumors first came out.. but on the other hand im not surprised they were just rumors

Back
Top Bottom