Gatorade "G" commercial..narrated by Lil Wayne...Vol. SERIOUSLY?....BOTH VERSIONS!

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

You guys are like females. You look for EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING to complain about. LOL. I mean to get upset at a commercial because Lil Wayne was the voice. It was a sick commercial with some amazing Athletes. Lil Wayne is one of the best on the mic right now and his voice has a catchy and fitting tone for the mood. And the JBW are way out of place but like stated above it gets the Kids who may not know the other Athletes excited. As does hearing Wayne. Sick Commercial Gatorade. Just my 2 cents.
lolololololololololol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

question. what's so bad about wayne? he has to be doing something right if he's getting all these sales and was asked to do this commercial. it must bea NT thing to hate everything that's popular. for those who hate him so much, what is it about him?

The fact that we are talking about it means the commercial is working. You don't have to like it, all they care about is that it you remember aboutGatorade when you go to the store.

Plus, all the great sport's figures in the commercial outweigh lil wayne...

Back
Top Bottom