George Lopez "2 Rules In The Latino Family" vol. Mejorar la Raza

Then where was the comedy?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well the video didnt show, i wish it had. but it only showed the reaction

the woman couldnt take a joke and went after LOPEZ.....ist lopez show so she lost.

I been to many comedy shows and if a comedian of another race picks on me im going to take it because i know where im at and what its all about.

sensitive people should stay away from such events.

Last edited:

the woman couldnt take a joke and went after LOPEZ.....ist lopez show so she lost.

I been to many comedy shows and if a comedian of another race picks on me im going to take it because i know where im at and what its all about.

How did she go after him? Please let me know? By giving him the finger?

So a comedian responded with get the **** out *****
bye
leave then
get the **** out
if you can't take it, leave

Sensitive?

Pretty much. Even if you're the same race as the comedian, heckling the comedian is 99.9% likely going to not end well for the heckler. The comedian has the mic and audience, people paid to see the comedian, not you, so you're at a disadvantage in that situation right from the jump.

My phone acting up and can't watch the video.
But if George said something racist, dude's a lame trying to stay relevant.
I grew up with black people and had a few of my mexican friends parents that wouldn't let them hang out or bring our black homies around.
It's usually those snotty *** ones that do the most. Trying to be white with a nopal on their foreheads that drive a car that has a Jumpman decal.

And thicker lips and butts, same things pushed in racisl propaganda.

Crazy world.

I swear the next push is gonna be white women with curly afos :smh:

White dudes already getting fades :lol:. My guy Yae Yae Boomin with the "modern cut"/ temp fade combo. Shorty came a long way from Duke.

View media item 2327351
View media item 2327352
JJ Redick out here looking like El Debarge :lol:

They love us and hate us. Jealousy is powerful.

How we look, talk, dress, music, dance.

As someone that grew up in MD, **** JJ Reddick.

Watching the UMD fans chant "**** you JJ" live on national TV was the moment I decided I wanted to be a Terrapin

Last edited:
yea. i aint going to lie. George isn't that funny to me anymore. When he first came out, yea i thought dude was hilarious, but you can only go so far with the "mexican families be like..."

My coworker is from Tanzania and she straight up told me her folks would disown her if she married an American Black dude.

One of my other coworkers is Indian and is marrying a Chinese girl Saturday. Her folks disowned her.

Kinda crazy when you think about it

Last edited:

One more time for the Johnny-come-latelys

Apparently the girl was half black half Mexican. Seems like he got sensitive and overreacted.

http://www.wcnc.com/mb/news/friend-says-woman-targeted-by-george-lopez-was-not-a-heckler/405781898

Since people missed this post

The chick he kicked out was mixed (Black and Mexican)

“At first she wanted to be part of the joke, because he's her favorite (comedian) but then it just went 180," Juan Quezada said. "Completely the opposite.”

Quezada, one of the woman's friends who was with her at the show says they know what Lopez is known for and were more than ready to laugh at his sometimes harsh racial humor.
It was like the time of my life at first and then all of a sudden he says a racist joke about blacks marrying Hispanics, which we thought was totally funny,” Quezada said.
Quezada says his friend, trying to play along, stood up and made a gesture at Lopez.
“When she stood up she put two hands in the air and she was like, ‘I'm Mexican and black,’" Quezada says his friend said while laughing. “She was joking with the whole situation.”
Lopez wasn’t laughing and as shown in the clip yelled at the woman even after she sat back down eventually telling her to "get the f*** out."

Are black folk really this naive? For one, George didn't mean much by this. He was airing out dirty laundry like someone else said. And like someone else said, the racism, at least in Southern Cali is due to bangin and first and second generation immigrants

Had me some experiences. Me and some mexican homies were coming back from playing basketball. We stopped at one of they house, and they all went in and I stayed outside. One kf the homies said his dad said you better had not brought him in my house. Not the exact words. I was already hip to the game which is why I never walked in. One of my female friends at the time was like her mom didn't ike black people until one married in the family

To be honest, it aint just with Mexicans, it's like this with other folks as well. I didn't read everybody's resoonse but I hope nobody pulled the "don't bring home a white girl from black parents response." We are some of the most welcoming people there are. Outside of my own, the only homes I've ever felt welcome in likebot was nothing were Fiillipino and Cambodian homes. Don't now why

I'm actually White Mexican/Irish that was born blue eyed red headed. Those traits disappeared around the age of two. If I go to Mexico I'm known as Bolio or "white washed". It's a sort of resentment there. But Best believe all the women want to go home with me. (USA). My woman is Jamaican by the way. Just to let y'all know it's nothing more than ignorance on there part being that they are mutts themselves.

Didnt know canelo alvarez was a nt'er. Good luck on your fight with chavez jr.

Son George Lopez still one of my favorites.

Why ya'll getting so sensitive. Doesn't mean he's racist from that clip. Ya'll too into Tariq nasheed's buttcrack and his whole "everyone non-black is always trying to deceive you"

-Not to defend Lopez's rant, but I remember watching a couple of specials of his a few years back and he talk about racist members of his family, specifically his grandmother, and how he hates that

He had another bit that went something like How his grandmother is a racist, so when she couldn't take care of herself, and he needed to get a live in nurse for her he hired a Jamaican lady. And he laugh at his grandmother every-time he went over.

-And he was out heavy in 2008 for Obama (not that it proves he, or anyone else is not racist) but his rhetoric at the time was telling younger Latinos to talk to older racist ignorantLatinos and tell them to get over their racism.

And if they couldn't convince them, just tell them Obama is Dominican :lol:

-Plus I have seen him talk about black brown unity before. So really I just think people are ODing about the joke. His rant was kinda outta pocket.

Last edited:
I get its a comedy show, but usually racial jokes are more playing along the lines of stereotypes and stuff like that. This seemed to me be a straight "**** Them" joke more than just making fun of them. To me theres a difference there, esp coming from A guy whos been clamoring for inclusivity.

Maybe i havent seen enough comedy shows but thats just how i viewed it.

Again the way he reacted to the "heckler" was what really made him look dumb.

I get its a comedy show, but usually racial jokes are more playing along the lines of stereotypes and stuff like that. This seemed to me be a straight "**** Them" joke more than just making fun of them. To me theres a difference there, esp coming from A guy whos been clamoring for inclusivity.

Maybe i havent seen enough comedy shows but thats just how i viewed it.

Again the way he reacted to the "heckler" was what really made him look dumb.

it is a stereotype. within a lot of latin communities it is 'forbidden' to marry a black person. at least that's how some old school individuals act. latins have ultra conservative individuals just like a lot of other cultures do.

but it is not as simple as you might. it is a deeply rooted embedded thought because of how complex and integrated the latin heritage is.

Last edited:
Dude has been on tour for over a year with 4-5 other major black comedians. I went to one of the shows. He told the same joke. It went over extremely well. The majority of the crowd was black. People pay to see these guys and hear their jokes. Don't like the joke? It happens. You come at the comedians over that joke in the middle of the show, deal with what comes next and keep it moving.

Went to the same show.
The show was jokes. Yea there were racial jokes, but they were still funny. You go to a show to laugh.
To this day one of the funniest jokes I heard was a Katy Williams joke where he says "push faster ese"

Back
Top Bottom