George Zimmerman threatened to kill man in road rage incident, Florida police say

Senoj

formerly adidas freak
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ge...oad-rage-incident-florida-police-say/28030558

LAKE MARY, Fla. -

George Zimmerman threatened to kill a driver during a road rage incident in Lake Mary and later showed up at the man's workplace, according to police.

The road rage incident happened Tuesday, Lake Mary police told Local 6, but the other driver declined to press charges, so Zimmerman was not arrested.

Police said the man, whose name was not released, called police after a truck pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, "Why are you pointing a finger at me?"

The man pulled into the Circle K at 4410 W. Lake Mary Blvd. to call 911, according to police, who added that driver followed him into the parking lot but took off before police arrived.

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said the man recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. The man said Zimmerman, who was carrying a gun, asked, "Do you know who I am?" before saying, "I'll (f***ing) kill you."

Two days later, the man said he saw Zimmerman in his truck outside his workplace. He called police but declined to press charges.

Zimmerman, 30, was acquitted last year of a second-degree murder charge in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman has had a string of issues since his murder trial, including a domestic violence incident with his estranged wife, visiting a gun manufacturing facility in Brevard County and rescuing a family from an overturned SUV.

Zimmerman was arrested in November 2013 on aggravated assault, battery-domestic violence, and criminal mischief charges in a domestic dispute with his girlfriend, Samantha Schiebe. The charges were later dropped.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ge...oad-rage-incident-florida-police-say/28030558

LAKE MARY, Fla. -

George Zimmerman threatened to kill a driver during a road rage incident in Lake Mary and later showed up at the man's workplace, according to police.

The road rage incident happened Tuesday, Lake Mary police told Local 6, but the other driver declined to press charges, so Zimmerman was not arrested.

Police said the man, whose name was not released, called police after a truck pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, "Why are you pointing a finger at me?"

The man pulled into the Circle K at 4410 W. Lake Mary Blvd. to call 911, according to police, who added that driver followed him into the parking lot but took off before police arrived.

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett said the man recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. The man said Zimmerman, who was carrying a gun, asked, "Do you know who I am?" before saying, "I'll (f***ing) kill you."

Two days later, the man said he saw Zimmerman in his truck outside his workplace. He called police but declined to press charges.

Zimmerman, 30, was acquitted last year of a second-degree murder charge in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman has had a string of issues since his murder trial, including a domestic violence incident with his estranged wife, visiting a gun manufacturing facility in Brevard County and rescuing a family from an overturned SUV.

Zimmerman was arrested in November 2013 on aggravated assault, battery-domestic violence, and criminal mischief charges in a domestic dispute with his girlfriend, Samantha Schiebe. The charges were later dropped.

Sooooooonnn... My dude has unlimited life chances...

And :x and the second part.

No regard for dambs and wears that on his sleeve bruh...

lol  remember when he saved that family from the accident.  That was the biggest crock of crap i'd ever seen

He's def trolling but he also has to know how serious the hate for him is out there.

It's still a shame man he killed a kid and was made the hero of white supremacy.

but he looked like a fluffy gummy bear during his court trial and kept his mouth shut, so the jury was on his side. as time goes by, he's showing his true colors.

He's gonna get got, like they did OJ

He'll get got, but not like OJ. He's going to flex on the wrong person a d get killed. Odds are whoever kills him won't get in any trouble given everything known about him.

Back
Top Bottom