George Zimmerman threatened to kill man in road rage incident, Florida police say

wth are you even talking about, yes, its just as irrelevant?

first you ignore what i said to bring up some bs to try and distract from the point i made - "waiting" is an excuse for the hope of validation

nobody asked about your coworker, is your story supposed to be a "fact" that proves something?

and how does that "story" relate to caring about the "facts" about GZ?

obvious troll is obvious 
eyes.gif

wth are you even talking about, yes, its just as irrelevant?

first you ignore what i said to bring up some bs to try and distract from the point i made - "waiting" is an excuse for the hope of validation

nobody asked about your coworker, is your story supposed to be a "fact" that proves something?

and how does that "story" relate to caring about the "facts" about GZ?

obvious troll is obvious :rolleyes

now THIS guy is hilarious

And you do the opposite in every race thread

You both should sit them out
I know how to say my piece without going at anybody personally, and FTR I've seen you also doing your troll thizzle in race threads as well.

If someone makes a threat like that, the police make the decision whether or not to charge, not the person who received the threat.

The story is missing information clearly and trying to paint a bad picture of him cause that's the thing to do.

IMO there wasn't enough evidence for police to make the arrest, not "he didn't decide to pursue charges" - lol seriously? Y'all really believing this?

A death threat is taken seriously whether or not the receiver wants to "press charges"

He's def trolling but he also has to know how serious the hate for him is out there.

It's still a shame man he killed a kid and was made the hero of white supremacy.

He's definitely not a hero of white supremacy.

And you do the opposite in every race thread

You both should sit them out

I know how to say my piece without going at anybody personally, and FTR I've seen you also doing your troll thizzle in race threads as well.

Dammit Stillin, change your opinion so you can stop trolling!

Back
Top Bottom