Georgetown 11 low next April

Why would they delete that. That's a great story of people helping other people in the community. I've never done it cuz nobody ever helps me out. But that's weird that they deleted it
"nobody ever helps me out"

you been here for 3 months…………………………………………………………...

Why aren't people just using your sigs to ask for the sz they want instead of posting in a thread? i would think that is kosher with the rules. hence my sig.

Does anyone buy two so one to ball in and other for casual? Or do most here buy for casual? I don't know many people play in lows.

Why aren't people just using your sigs to ask for the sz they want instead of posting in a thread? i would think that is kosher with the rules. hence my sig.

Does anyone buy two so one to ball in and other for casual? Or do most here buy for casual? I don't know many people play in lows.

Excuse my ignorance, but "what's your sig)?

Excuse my ignorance, but "what's your sig)?
If you look at this site from a desktop, a "signature" is something you create that will be under every post you make. I for example have a Jordan quote as my "signature" others have links to there for sale threads. You can create and change them in the setting section.

Last edited:

I do the opposite actually. I buy sneakers with the intent on hoopin in them. One test run and if I don't like the feel of play in them I turn them into casual wear kicks after I've cleaned them back up. I only hoop indoors by the way.

Thank you, that's what I kind of gathered but wasn't sure since I almost always use my mobile.

Last edited:
Got my pair from nike yesterday. I like them but i think the grey should be darker in person something just seems a little off.

Got my Nike pair in...waiting for my Eastbay.

I have a defect on the patent leather.  At first I thought it was a piece of dust or white paint that i could just wipe away.  But it's raised and sticking out.  

And there's the color blue bleeding into the mid sole that doesn't want to go away.

And something just seems off about the patent leather.  In the light it almost looks like it was the victim of a bad paint job. 

The legend blues and these georgetowns are my first xi purchases since the first run of XI retros in the early 2000's (got them all but the lows and had the entire mid 90s OG run too).   I've bought a bunch of 3's and 4's since then that have been quality.  The Oreo IV's from a few weeks ago rarely ever leave my feet and are built really well.  

I'm mostly in this for the nostalgia. But if this is the quality that Nike is spitting out with their guaranteed money maker XI's  I'm kind of disappointed.   But then again I don't see many people complaining so I guess I'm just an unlucky one.  The xi legend blues I bought a few weeks ago sit unopened so I can't speak to their quality.

Last edited:

Got my Nike pair in...waiting for my Eastbay.

I have a defect on the patent leather.  At first I thought it was a piece of dust or white paint that i could just wipe away.  But it's raised and sticking out.  

And there's the color blue bleeding into the mid sole that doesn't want to go away.

And something just seems off about the patent leather.  In the light it almost looks like it was the victim of a bad paint job. 

The legend blues and these georgetowns are my first xi purchases since the first run of XI retros in the early 2000's (got them all but the lows and had the entire mid 90s OG run too).   I've bought a bunch of 3's and 4's since then that have been quality.  The Oreo IV's from a few weeks ago rarely ever leave my feet and are built really well.  

I'm mostly in this for the nostalgia. But if this is the quality that Nike is spitting out with their guaranteed money maker XI's  I'm kind of disappointed.   But then again I don't see many people complaining so I guess I'm just an unlucky one.  The xi legend blues I bought a few weeks ago sit unopened so I can't speak to their quality.
That piece sticking out of the patent leather might just be glue. Mine had a little piece on it and I just scraped it off. Looks fine now.

That piece sticking out of the patent leather might just be glue. Mine had a little piece on it and I just scraped it off. Looks fine now.
That's what I thought too.  The more I picked on it the more it stuck out.  I have a feeling that if I rip if off I'm not going to like what's under it.  

I'll take a few pictures and share once I get home.

Last edited:
When yall gon stop posing like this .. seriously
mean.gif
i wholeheartedly agree. i dont get that pose.

Back
Top Bottom