Georgetown 11 low next April

We all know the quality should have been better but I must admit these are the best of all the 11 lows that dropped this decade. These are too dope with some jeans.

The white/red 11 lows from 2000 still hold the all time crown IMO.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm on an unlucky streak right now. Last few pairs of shoes I copped came damaged
These just came from nike today with a tear in the nylon, dirt stains beneath the ice, and dirt stains I couldn't get off with air legends cleaner and mad amounts of scrubbing. Whatever, just gives me more incentive to beat them to the ground. But Damn nike, stop being a d@$khead

So if I was here longer than people would help me out? Probably not.
that wasn't my implication. what i mean is that you say "nobody ever" as if you have been here long enough to even make a statement like that..just seems like you're exaggerating a bit given the short time you've been signed up.

My pair from Eastbay came in today and while they are nice, I was still really underwhelmed by them overall.

My pair from Eastbay came in today and while they are nice, I was still really underwhelmed by them overall.
my pair from eastbay comes tomorrow, or at least according to tracking. i really hope my pair doesnt have all these QA issues like some people posted about their pairs. i just want the patent leather to be on point. i can deal with little specks on midsoles, smudges on midsole etc.

So cal heads that are still on the hunt, blends and attic are releasing these this Saturday 4/18. Must have been a late shipment. Another shot at retail for those that missed out. Good luck.

So cal heads that are still on the hunt, blends and attic are releasing these this Saturday 4/18. Must have been a late shipment. Another shot at retail for those that missed out. Good luck.
Repped

They've on that late stuff with a few releases

Just got my pair from Nike, they have a really dope box and i was really excited, but once i opened them i was pretty disappointed. The patent leather had a big streak/smudge on both shoes, and on one of the shoes there is a metallic color paint stain on the sole, i might be able to clean them, but its still frustrating getting a brand new shoe with factory defects.

Let me know if anyone else has had a defect similar to mine.

All these complaints, guess i can add in? My patent leather was bumpy across the toe on both shoes :frown:

:lol:

Man you all have me worried, I have my pair sitting at home waiting for me, hope they will be defect free (they better be at the price we are paying)

Back
Top Bottom