Get Money Boyz- How Comes A New Challenger

Nah GMB had charisma and took the news over for 30 seconds and actually look cool to kick it with in limited doses. These guys are just awkward and have second hand embarrassment all over it.

:lol: anyone that can make me laugh that hard without trying I'm down to at least burn one quick.

"They didn't expect it to be total chaos...huh!"

These dudes had the ad-libs on deck ready for the camera[emoji]128249[/emoji][emoji]128249[/emoji]

Get money boys were inspirational.

They gave new release strategy. Told sob stories. Even put in a promotion for themselves. Awesome videos

they purposely pick the most ignorant folk to interview :smh:

THIS.

You guys really think these reporters are here to report on the release? No. They just want to try and prove that lower class people are ignorant. This sickens me. 

I can go to a country club in a random state and find wealthy people who are complete idiots and no the news will not be there.... Lets say they are there for the release, why are they not broadcasting LuLu Lemon releases? 

-Fresh 

No white people are lining up for Lululemon releases famb. I also think going to a quiet country club cannot be compared to going to a mall where there is total chaos and police everywhere. The news doesn't go to the country club because there is no news being made there.

^ the news man even looked like he wanted to put the mic down and hang out for while

Get money boys were inspirational.

They gave new release strategy. Told sob stories. Even put in a promotion for themselves. Awesome videos

This. :rofl: :rofl: . GMB are originals and these new guys are Grey Market specials.

Back
Top Bottom