GET OUT -- New horror film about black man meeting white gf's parents. Looks creepy.

This was a great movie and scary that white people harvest black peoples organs (srs)!

Last edited:
What's up with asians who have american first names, but different ethnic last names?

Because our parents legal last names are ethnic.

It really depends.

I notice that Koreans tend to have a "Korean" legal name.

Whereas others tend to have more American legal names.

My legal name is "American", but I do have a Chinese name. Some people have this as their legal middle name.

Then there are immigrants that keep their legal "Asian" name, but they often tell people to call them something else because it's easier.

Last edited:

Yo... I ran into a similar Situation

I was supposed to meet up with people at a hospital before 6am...
I was like OKAY.... I'm down for Whatever....

So I stake the place out for a bit and I see a truck pull up with The people and I place the call to the People I was meetingl...

But a mysterious Mercedes Benz pulls up behind their car.

So I backed out... It looked like a shady deal was about to go down

Either I missed out on some Serious ORGY Action or That Mercedes had a doctor who was going to Harvest My ORGANS

:x

Last edited:
Thing I never got was why dude never flashed himself w/ the camera so the hypnosis wouldn't work on him anymore. And wonder how Gramps and nana felt about being the help :lol:

This was a good *** movie bruh.

It's crazy how everything I hear from Tariq Nasheed or Dr Umar is in this movie. The code words, the fake "I'm not racist white people". The stories about black people being missing or black people being found with their organs missing. This movie might seem over the top or extreme to some with the hypnotizing the turning into slaves but that's how white supremacy has worked. Especially The mental slavery. And even if it's not hypnotizing, slaves or taking organs the overall message is how people hide their racism, how it's been past down and how it continues.

I always thought the Key & Peele dudes was corny but Peele earned my respect with this. And it's always interesting to me when mixed people expose white supremacy. They basically have a inside look. Dude dropped a lot of gems and knowledge in this ****.

I think with Key & Peele they had their corny moments, but the funniest joints were always up online so you didn't have to sit through the episode. Don't think I've ever watched a whole episode.

I think with Key & Peele they had their corny moments, but the funniest joints were always up online so you didn't have to sit through the episode. Don't think I've ever watched a whole episode.

You know what though, I was just listening to a few of Peels interview clips and his cornyness probably helped this moive. :lol:

Peel is kind of a nerd so he can maneuver better in that world. If Spike or John Singleton made this people would dismiss it as "angry Black director makes hate white people movie". We see it all the time but here you have the "safe" one doing the exposing. He even said he feared people up top would stop the movie.

Last edited:
Anybody else think it was kinda funny that Chris and TSA recognized Brooklyn dude? Like that stereotype "oh all black people know each other." And then they actually do know the only other black guy at the party, not including the servants :rofl: :rofl:

My side discussion about how organ harvesting is very real. In the movie they wanted the whole body. In real life, it's not that different. This movie is an artsy way of showing what really happens to black people in the world like liberal racism, blatant racism, kidnapping, slavery, mind control/brainwashing, organ harvesting, police harassment, etc. That post is me highlighting an example.

Do you feel like that has no place in this discussion?

No my bad. I didn't see your discussion. That's why I was thrown off. That's crazy. There's been a pretty crazy scare here in the area with so many blacks missing

Because our parents legal last names are ethnic.

It really depends.

I notice that Koreans tend to have a "Korean" legal name.

Whereas others tend to have more American legal names.

My legal name is "American", but I do have a Chinese name. Some people have this as their legal middle name.

Then there are immigrants that keep their legal "Asian" name, but they often tell people to call them something else because it's easier.
thanks for the info.

Movie was very good. I was legit on the edge of my seat trying to find clues/symbolism etc. will definitely cop the DVD do I can catch all the little things Peele put in. Must see imo

So...sitting here absorbing this great movie after watching it lag night, were they subtly implying Obama and Tiger were hosts?

So...sitting here absorbing this great movie after watching it lag night, were they subtly implying Obama and Tiger were hosts?

I didn't get that nor the sellout angle at all. Just seemed like the kind of black guy they wanted to be. Did I miss something?

Word. Cop didn't even get a chance to explain himself before ol girl used her white privelage card card to tell the cop what to do :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom