Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick

Just tell the truth :smh:

Easy for dudes to say, Turning down a dude goes from
"ur so beautiful ma, come over here let me talk to you." "ur so gorgeous"

- turn them down or ignore them or "NAH I'M COOL"

" **** you ugly *** *****, you're ugly anyways, you're fat, you're a *****" or some dudes grabbing at you
less than 10 seconds later. :smh:

So if it takes a fake number or something to get you away from me then it be like that

Only a female would try and rationalize the practice of giving a male your number so he'll leave you alone

laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'd rather for a chick to just not give me her number than to be on that BSing tip as if she's really interested. Sometimes being upfront is a good thing and saves a lot of wasted time on both sides.

She has a point though :\

While is still cold blooded to an extent.

Some dudes don't get the the hint. Thirst bucket dudes.

I was out with friends and some dude approached a female friend, she told as nice as she could, she wasnt interested.

Dude kept going and going, until she had to get rude , then he tried to get disrespectful with her on some "oh well **** you then" etc.

We had to step in.

I was out with friends and some dude approached a female friend, she told as nice as she could, she wasnt interested.

Dude kept going and going, until she had to get rude , then he tried to get disrespectful with her on some "oh well **** you then" etc.

We had to step in.
Your simping senses were tingling?

N' just dont take the hint. I've seen it, dudes at the girl on some "I'ma wear her down" like you gonna convince her to give you the number.

Y'all are just not getting it :smh: probably because you know your chances of being raped or stalked because you turn down a woman is extremely low.

We had to step in.

Yup, those dudes are the WORST. One minute you think I'm beautiful then I'm some horrible creature being PUBLICLY insulted/humiliated by some strange dude.

If the dude seems harmless I'll try to be nice, but if I feel threatened somehow I'll try to get away (some dudes will follow tho :smh: ) or here's some number, and hope
that gets the dude to leave. And that's in extreme cases.

Last edited:

We had to step in.

I think average dudes don't realize just how many crazy dudes are out there. Litterally every single chick has at least one horror story. Man the stories I have heard. How some of these females act when being approached makes perfect sense when you consider what they have to put up with. Chicks are just generally apprehensive about getting too close with people they don't know.

******* be crazy. Chick asked for my number, she texted me at night I didn't check my phone that night and my battery was dead I see her the next day she was angry I didn't text her back.

thank you for proving my point
he has a point though.

You... are worried about a serial killer... so...

You give him the number ...

Makes total sense.

Also, I'm pretty sure guys that do that total script flip are less in numbers than those that be like "aight cool"

On the contrary, girls that just be like "nah I'm cool. Thanks though" are the minority.

Doesn't make sense.

Just be real bird, you like the attention. It's good for your ego. If you're worried about a dude being a serial killer or a potential threat, why give him your number?

All your other posts are irrelevant.

Naw love, I ain't sensitive. Your posts just reeked of a bird mentality, no shots.

Why waste yours and the dude's time? That's the only issue I have regarding this topic. The time spent courting a chick who's playing you could've been spent on something productive or another chick. It's a numbers game tho which is why I got sum set up tonight :nerd: :nerd:

Just be real bird, you like the attention. It's good for your ego. If you're worried about a dude being a serial killer or a potential threat, why give him your number?

All your other posts are irrelevant.

Oh no this guy might be a stalker or be a serial killer :lol: :smh:

I'm surprised you even go out to clubs or bars.

Is it just ugly guys you fear could be stalkers or serial killers?

he has a point though.

I shouldn't have said "I do this all the time" I don't do it every single night when I go out. Only in really bad cases like being followed which happens more than you think and it's a
Fake name + number if need be, NOT my actual number unless I'm slipping.

And "Also, I'm pretty sure guys that do that total script flip are less in numbers than those that be like "aight cool"

Yeaaaah, no. Honestly, it's about 7/10 guys that do that. If a guy says "aight cool," it's really surprising and I feel like maybe I should have talked to that dude in the end. Because it doesn't happen that often.

Naw love, I ain't sensitive. Your posts just reeked of a bird mentality, no shots.

Why waste yours and the dude's time? That's the only issue I have regarding this topic. The time spent courting a chick who's playing you could've been spent on something productive or another chick. It's a numbers game tho which is why I got sum set up tonight :nerd: :nerd:

Having some dude pester me and follow me around can ruin a whole night. I remember this one dude really well, turned him down and he followed me and my friends around the entire club :x we were like "yo, this dude is following us..." changed clubs...10 minutes later... guess, who's here. Gave him some fake number and ran the hell out of there.

Two friends of mine have been sexually assaulted by males that they have turned down in the past. If having a "bird mentality" keeps me safe and alive then I'm all for it.

I don't really care for them and I haven't gone anywhere really since the above two incidents . Not just ugly dudes, just bad vibes and too pushy/thirsty guys or people who touch me/invade personal space. For instance, I was on the bus home on the way from a concert the guy was attractive but he grabbed my hand and tried to take me off the bus with him. Hell naw.

Like I said, y'all are dudes you won't understand it because you'll never be in the same positions

Last edited:

ANYWAY.. Back to the thread, Chicks play to many games so if she don't respond after one text them delete number, NEVER text twice back to back without a response

he has a point though.

I shouldn't have said "I do this all the time" I don't do it every single night when I go out. Only in really bad cases like being followed which happens more than you think and it's a
Fake name + number if need be, NOT my actual number unless I'm slipping.

And "Also, I'm pretty sure guys that do that total script flip are less in numbers than those that be like "aight cool"

Yeaaaah, no. Honestly, it's about 7/10 guys that do that. If a guy says "aight cool," it's really surprising and I feel like maybe I should have talked to that dude in the end. Because it doesn't happen that often.

Having some dude pester me and follow me around can ruin a whole night. I remember this one dude really well, turned him down and he followed me and my friends around the entire club :x we were like "yo, this dude is following us..." changed clubs...10 minutes later... guess, who's here. Gave him some fake number and ran the hell out of there.

Two friends of mine have been sexually assaulted by males that they have turned down in the past. If having a "bird mentality" keeps me safe and alive then I'm all for it.

I don't really care for them and I haven't gone anywhere really since the above two incidents . Not just ugly dudes, just bad vibes and too pushy/thirsty guys or people who touch me/invade personal space. For instance, I was on the bus home on the way from a concert the guy was attractive but he grabbed my hand and tried to take me off the bus with him. Hell naw.

Like I said, y'all are dudes you won't understand it because you'll never be in the same positions

Sounds like you are a magnet for crazies.
I suggest you keep the hammer on you at all times!

Last edited:
A girl I thought was a dime taught me these principles...told me my thirst was too much and she wasn't as special as I made her out to be. She said I was cute but she isn't looking for a relationship right now. If all I wanted to do was smash she was cool with that but nothing more.
We went to a hotel and had mediocre sex...scale from 1-10 it was about 7. Her honesty made her sexier to me but put things in perspective.

Women are impulsive, don't bother trying to figure them out. They're just like us it's noting mystical about them you'll damage your self-esteem and sometimes sanity trying to.

It's either they're with the wave or they aren't ...if they are they'll make themselves available. If not they'll placate you unnecessarily out of pity and so they don't seem like a *****.

OP just be yourself and be honest with yourself, meaning respect yourself enough not to question if something is wrong with you. These females are basic in psychology just like us.

Back
Top Bottom