Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick

I respect the points you presented and I do understand the dangers women potentially face when being courted.

But this thread is about women who deliberately lead men on though. Like why do this? Why waste time?
Have you ever led a man on? :nerd:

Last edited:
thank you for proving my point
he has a point though.

You... are worried about a serial killer... so...

You give him the number ...

Makes total sense.

Also, I'm pretty sure guys that do that total script flip are less in numbers than those that be like "aight cool"

On the contrary, girls that just be like "nah I'm cool. Thanks though" are the minority.

Doesn't make sense.

Fully agree with this. You can almost sense the animosity before you even say anything. They'll already be in starving pitbull off the leash mode

thank you for proving my point
he has a point though.

You... are worried about a serial killer... so...

You give him the number ...

Makes total sense.

Also, I'm pretty sure guys that do that total script flip are less in numbers than those that be like "aight cool"

On the contrary, girls that just be like "nah I'm cool. Thanks though" are the minority.

Doesn't make sense.

Fully agree with this. You can almost sense the animosity before you even say anything. They'll already be in starving pitbull off the leash mode

Sounds like you are a magnet for crazies.
I suggest you keep the hammer on you at all times!
:lol: talk to any female friend or sister. We all have our crazy guy stories, most of mine are from being in a huge college town though

:lol: but the thing here is that there's a chance of being evenly matched. I'm 5'2" (5'3" on a good day) and I just made it to 70lbs on the chest press :lol: Therefore, I have to resort to mind tactics for intimidating and/or overly-thirsty males. If a dude comes at you at least you can put the paws on him.

I respect the points you presented and I do understand the dangers women potentially face when being courted.

But this thread is about women who deliberately lead men on though. Like why do this? Why waste time?
Have you ever led a man on? :nerd:

Yes I have and I have also been led on by a dude. It's not exclusive to one gender.

I have given dudes my real number and text them and realise yeah... I don't really want anything from this guy :\ or he's just not my type after talking to him and getting to know him.

If I feel like I leading someone on I just stop talking to them because I don't have the heart to say anything and/or there's a chance of him being crazy

This is why you talk to women and not girls. Y'all cold as ice with that Nicolas Cage gif
laugh.gif
. I read Mark's post and maaaan, that's a tough situation. I hope you dropped her like a bad habit. You just don't do stuff like that to people. Datin' ouchea is so hard now, it's like everyone is conditioned to be selfish and not trust each other. Everyone has their guard up, so to speak. It's so sad. So in the end, who do you love?

:lol: Y'know, everytime i'd dip ma just kept coming back with puppy dog eyes luring me into that blueballs trap selling me on the idea of building on something. It got amazing for a while, but I couldn't hide I wanted more, had options, and felt I deserved better. We move apart one last time, and somehow I ended up being the clingy crazy dude that couldn't let her go, and her with a memory wipe of anything we built over the months and suddenly it was back to "like i've always said I don't want a relationship" (except for the times she wanted a relationship and planned our future of course). To be fair we both did say that at first, and she was really meant to be a quick stop, someone fun to hangout with but it developed. I did not see that happening to a ***** at 29. She was really, my a-alike, an emotional player to my physical, and **** I got played hard. The high highs and low lows we had though keeps her in my memory, I can't help but think if we gave ourself a chance it could work, but I don't know if my ego would let it go to not use her as anything more than a sperm depository. Great experience, would not trade for anything, would've hated entering my 30s still all la-di-da "i'm doing me and invincible". Saved me from marrying some hag off false love.

And not to put on the cape but she really wasn't a bird, decent girl with serious daddy abandonment issues. The fwb was just girl talk, she legit feels more than one dude a year is whoring it up.

And as I type this some flake from two weeks ago hits me with a "hey" text.

Last edited:
Damn forgot I posted so many times in here. Y'all females be the worst. Straight stuntin' :lol:

Y'all stay not replying to calls and texts. Next thing we know you got a man or pregnant. Steady flakin' on plans cause you don't wanna be mean. I wanna use some colorful words but Meth be on the lookout for me, so ima chill.

>be at a club

>cute girl thinks i'm cute

>dance

>says she has bf

>i say i have a goldfish at home

>she laughs and says what

>i say "o, thought we's tombout things that dont matter"

>she laughs, we exchange numbers

>i text her that night saying i left cus i couldnt find a cuter girl

>no reply

>*****

:lol: this will be used. Always have this problem especially in Vegas, when they throw the BF line I hit them with...

Me: Where you girls from?
Girl/s: from _________
Me: you came all the way from _________ to sit in the corner cause you got a BF...

**** usually loosens up from there. Women are a trip. It's a fun puzzle to solve.

sexually assaulted by dudes they turned down? I kinda want to hear more on this.

Because in college I've seent his plenty of times.

a girl flat out rejects a dude.

Gets mad drunk, dude doesn't quit, and wham takes him home.

Just be real.

Once you grow up you know how to handle yourself. The world isn't full of serial killers and rapists. Say I'm not interested. "Awww thank you but I don't give out my number" I've gotten hit with that before and it's just a head nod and moving on.

The bigger issue is you gave him enough attention to where he thought getting a number and continuing was a high percentage shot. Like dude above said, stop being thirsty for attention

:lol: I'm never nasty when I get rejected, you just take the L and keep it moving. Only time I was nasty was this one time I was just annoyed in college. Go up to this girl, her friend grabs her, says she's dancing with me. I go look, if I wanted to talk to you I would've but I chose the pretty one out of the group, she can speak for herself" Walked off and heard her friends foaming at the mouth. :smokin

Last edited:
We should remember that ol girls first response was

Quote:
I do this all the time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

guys are so sensitive
She could have just said I give guys fake numbers sometimes out of safety, or so I wont get harassed and kept it moving but from the number of laughing faces and the second piece of her remark it seems as though shes done this because she gets some type of pleasure out of it

If you're constantly going to places where goon type cats are grabbing your arm trying to get at you, calling you names and following you to different clubs, you should re evaluate your social life.  7/10 guys
eyes.gif

Furthermore, on what planet are dudes not getting girls to call your phone in front of you or sending a conformation text? Is this 1995 when cats have to be on some pen and paper Ill call you later tonight when I get home type shhh?
mean.gif

I recently had this happen to me for the first time several weeks ago.

Short story even shorter.

I see a chick that I knew in the library so I go sit by her.

Make some chit chat, then before I leave I tell her that we should chill on friday.

She's like okay, then she says that she's busy.

I say okay, let's exchange numbers and set up a date later.

We exchange numbers.

I look at the piece of paper and I see 6 digits scribbled out and then I see that she wrote a another number.

I was thinking major red flag.

I call her number after I leave the gym and I get "your call can not be connected..."

I had already gotten her number when we first met, but I deleted it because we barely texted each other.

I think she was mad because I asked for her number again.

sexually assaulted by dudes they turned down? I kinda want to hear more on this.

Because in college I've seent his plenty of times.

a girl flat out rejects a dude.

Gets mad drunk, dude doesn't quit, and wham takes him home.

Just be real.

Once you grow up you know how to handle yourself. The world isn't full of serial killers and rapists. Say I'm not interested. "Awww thank you but I don't give out my number" I've gotten hit with that before and it's just a head nod and moving on.

The bigger issue is you gave him enough attention to where he thought getting a number and continuing was a high percentage shot. Like dude above said, stop being thirsty for attention

:lol: I'm never nasty when I get rejected, you just take the L and keep it moving. Only time I was nasty was this one time I was just annoyed in college. Go up to this girl, her friend grabs her, says she's dancing with me. I go look, if I wanted to talk to you I would've but I chose the pretty one out of the group, she can speak for herself" Walked off and heard her friends foaming at the mouth. :smokin
allllll of this...

i hate to be insensitive.. but when alcohol is present... i've seen girls cry rape cuz they felt like ho-ers...

rick - women are small minded and love creating any type of drama/b.s., it's their nature...unfortunately >D

the girls who don't try to b.s. and give you the run around nonstop are few and far between.....:smh: |I

Last edited:
too much real talk in this thread.. chick's be fronting, it's like just don't even gimme your number then fam

puts on flamesuit I posted in the the thread about the 14 year old girl who is pregnant saying I feel bad for those who are sexually abused..and I truly do but some girls do bring it upon themselves..for example I had a situation like 3 years ago where I had this girl butt naked fingering her and everything..I was about to it put it in then she said stop I cant do this...now if I was some weirdo I wouldn't of stopped because you don't do stuff like that..don't lead me on to that point..if your pants are down then it should be smooth sailing from there..I ended up getting clowned by her friends for a while and we never spoke again after that...I think I handled the situation pretty well though by completely avoiding them

@mark I handle rejection pretty well infact I kinda laugh at it..I tell them enjoy the rest of your night and move on no biggie

the worst is when a chick asks you for your number and when you hit her up she flakes.  Why'd you bother asking for my # if you aren't down?

the worst is when a chick asks you for your number and when you hit her up she flakes.  Why'd you bother asking for my # if you aren't down?
It's to prevent you from getting her #.

She asks you for your # first, never calls you and the plan works.

It usually gets derailed when you ask to exchange #s, which is obviously what happened cuz you ended up calling her.

So she had to move to plan B and just flaked on you to get rid of you. Sorry. 

It's to prevent you from getting her #.

She asks you for your # first, never calls you and the plan works.

It usually gets derailed when you ask to exchange #s, which is obviously what happened cuz you ended up calling her.

So she had to move to plan B and just flaked on you to get rid of you. Sorry. 
na bro. she picks up when I call and responds when I text. Everytime I hit her up she sounds excited. she invites me to party or to get drunk. But she always flakes when it comes down to actually getting together. WEIRD.

stll havent gotten an explation why girls do this...nt ladies wanna help us dumbfounded males out?

I used to go clubbing with my sister. At the time she had a bf. She was the type that would give her number to whomever asked for it and did it in such a way that the guy genuinely thought she was interested. She would then complain to my mom that they were calling. My would shake her head and telling her to stop giving it out. My sister doesn't like her feelings hurt, so she will not turn anyone down.

Last edited:
time for a rant..
i know getting a number is nothing. i know girls will give it out just to have guys blow them up to satisfy their sense of desire.

i know girls will give their number out for pity, or to get a guy to leave them alone...

its just SUPER frustrating b/c you can never tell when its gonna happen.

its like... you gave me the number... i hit you... and its either 1. i'll call you back 2. no reply...

i've been on a streak of finding serious chicks... no games... they gave me the number and there was atleast SOME kind of attempt. there were signs of interest, and whether or not it got off the ground, there was engines being cranked on and we were rolling down the runway

just got hit w/ a flaker SOOO tough the other day... the engines DIDNT EVEN CUT ON... got the number, hit her, no response.

seen her in school, and she's all "why you aint hit me up"... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i was like "whatever man... you trippin" she says "noooo... i really didnt get it... hit me up fareal" hit her three days later... no response...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

end rant fambs... i'm callin' a consistent JO... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn that's just a female trolling you. 
mean.gif
I had the same thing happen to me before.   What I started  doing when I was single was this.   I'd give females my number and tell them if your interested hit me up when ever.   Make it seem like they would be lucky to kick it with you.  You would be surprised how many females will jump on your nutz when they think you have a bunch of options to kick it with. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom