GETTING FREE STUFF BECAUSE YOURE A GIRL APPRECIATION VOL. THANK GOD FOR THESE GLORIOUS BREASTS.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

why are there no pics??

because the OP is probably a dude posing as a girl to get attention
smh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

why are there no pics??

because the OP is probably a dude posing as a girl to get attention
smh.gif
Not the case

she just don't look as "good" as she claims

brestas must be mediocre and she talking about how good they look
eyes.gif

thats why you see no pics
laugh.gif

Instead of banning us for other stupid stuff
People should be banned for this...
you know the rules...
NO PICS=DON'T POST

laugh.gif
@ 8 pages
laugh.gif
...is it safe to say this girl does more than flaunt her body for free chulupas with sour cream? In all seriousness...I don't think itssafe for a woman to use a dude....and vice versa...u may land a REAL psycho...I learned the hard way.

OP your a lame duck, you make a thread trying to glorify your looks yet you give us no proof. And really it was just for some mexican food...

I'm calling shenanigans.

___ in here are SALTY...all upset cuz someone gave her something for free...if anything be mad at dude...he's messin up the game not her...if you were inher position you would do the same...

Do some of you even read what you type sometimes?
I know this is just the internet, as so many love to say, but damn!
smh.gif

Honestly don't know where to begin with this one...

I cant believe you actually went in a food joint just to try n get free food....

You must sleep well at night young lady.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

I cant believe you actually went in a food joint just to try n get free food....

indifferent.gif

if i got free food i would sleep great also...
smile.gif
its really not thatserious...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

indifferent.gif

smile.gif
its really not that serious...

youre right its not that serious... not that serious to make a post....not that serious its just food... and not that serious because i wasnt based off dudebuying me shoes. he just did he thought if he paid for em he could bag the digits, btw i like in NY, who dries a car? try again.

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

so there's a 24hr Mexican joint near us so as drunk as we are, my girl and I decide to hit it up. Walk in, I tell her 'let me do all the talking, I speak Spanish maybe he'll give us free food' so I order in Spanish, my girl waits for him to take her card and he doesn't. We stand there for a minute, doesn't pay us any attention. Then our order is up. They let us walk out. Free food, yaaaay! I love being a girl, a bilingual girl at best.
wink.gif
any other girls know what I mean!? Not like he's getting anything in return.... Just givin it out. I love being a woman.
i'm sorry i have to stoneface you
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ exploiting your sexuality like that... men will never respectus
smh.gif

i almost was completely mad at you until i read your sig
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

indifferent.gif

smile.gif
its really not that serious...

youre right its not that serious... not that serious to make a post....not that serious its just food... and not that serious because i wasnt based off dude buying me shoes. he just did he thought if he paid for em he could bag the digits, btw i like in NY, who dries a car? try again.

You ignoramases obviously didnt get what I was trying to say. This broad intentionally walked in this place knowing these Mexicans dude will holler at anyvagina that walks in, and puts on a damn smile to get some food so she doesnt pay for it is ridiculous.

Im sure broad didnt have $6 to buy her own food.

And nobody said it was serious.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Verbal Intercourse.
enh i liked it better on Deja Vu.

anyways.......... again... how are you geeked up over someone giving you probably $6 worth of food? to the point that it's threadworthy? females runningaround like "i got my own" word to ne-yo and yet have this malarkey happen.... 0.o.. don't get me wrong it's nice to have free things offeredto you... but i leave it at that.... an offer... i'd much rather buy my own stuff because i know that i don't owe anyone anything because it came outof my pocket... and i didn't have to sacrafice my pride for something material.....

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^no reason? no reason? we need some damn pics
What is this?
laugh.gif

Damn shame.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Verbal Intercourse.
enh i liked it better on Deja Vu.
Yeah, I know. I believe you posted it up before.
BUT, I am a Raekwon fan so...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom