Gf said she wanted a break Vol. 24523453

Im not trying to be mean but ANYTIME a girl wants a break there IS another GUY.........Save yourself the heart ache and move on bro, she has already trust me

As mentioned, there's a 99% chance she has already found another guy and will try to play it off like they just all of a sudden started talking out of nowhere. 

As mentioned, there's a 99% chance she has already found another guy and will try to play it off like they just all of a sudden started talking out of nowhere. 

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

...its a womans job to wait on a significant other.

Ooooo if you really believe that you gone learn the hard way...
laugh.gif
sounds like a response a mom would give

So you're telling me women don't often wait on people to want them that they shouldn't? I've met way too many women who are still involved with ex'es or ex-%%+* buddies to want relationships with them because they gave them their "heart" and they are in their mind that persons ride or die. A lot of females don't move on.

So you're telling me women don't often wait on people to want them that they shouldn't? I've met way too many women who are still involved with ex'es or ex-%%+* buddies to want relationships with them because they gave them their "heart" and they are in their mind that persons ride or die. A lot of females don't move on.

Sure women do those things. But that's not what I'm referring to.
You stated that it's their job like that's what you have your mind set to and I'm saying if you really believe that, some chick would probably give you a serious reality check.
I know some women do those silly things, but lets not assume that's going to happen all the time and set people up for some serious disappointment.

You stated that it's their job like that's what you have your mind set to and I'm saying if you really believe that, some chick would probably give you a serious reality check.
I know some women do those silly things, but lets not assume that's going to happen all the time and set people up for some serious disappointment.

I was exaggerating....so this male could move on and realize as much as women want to be chased....they want to be pushed away so they can be a challenger for his feelings. I hate to put this on all women but most the women I have met do not truly like a male that 100% want them for them. Friction is needed. If a female is waiting on a male he has a higher chance of success with her. Basically if a female likes the person "more" nothing has to be done. The OP is failing he obviously cares more about the relationship than she did...thus me stating why its the females "job" to wait. If she cares more he'll get more out of her. If she is fighting for him he wouldn't have been suggested this break in relations. She obviously has no complaints of her relationship. She needs drama. Cancel the broad.

I was exaggerating....so this male could move on and realize as much as women want to be chased....they want to be pushed away so they can be a challenger for his feelings. I hate to put this on all women but most the women I have met do not truly like a male that 100% want them for them. Friction is needed. If a female is waiting on a male he has a higher chance of success with her. Basically if a female likes the person "more" nothing has to be done. The OP is failing he obviously cares more about the relationship than she did...thus me stating why its the females "job" to wait. If she cares more he'll get more out of her. If she is fighting for him he wouldn't have been suggested this break in relations. She obviously has no complaints of her relationship. She needs drama. Cancel the broad.

Back
Top Bottom