Ghetto stories/habbits

Not so much ghetto more so of being a kid, I'd say 10 or 11 and I forgot to put on deodorant that morning.

Well my mom took me and my brother to Wal-Mart to do some shopping, so I ventured away from my mom and made a bee line for the deodorant.

Took the cap off and applied to my armpits, put it back on the shelf, found my mom, finished shopping and left.

:smh:

Not so much ghetto more so of being a kid, I'd say 10 or 11 and I forgot to put on deodorant that morning.

Well my mom took me and my brother to Wal-Mart to do some shopping, so I ventured away from my mom and made a bee line for the deodorant.

Took the cap off and applied to my armpits, put it back on the shelf, found my mom, finished shopping and left.

My boy did this one night. Put on deodorant and as he was leaving the security guard said "i saw what you did" :rofl:

I did this a couple weeks ago

That's haram

That's haram

It was axe spray tho

plastic bags from stores=trash bags at home
when a shampoo/body wash is gone, i fill it up with water and continue to use it
pinching the **** out of the toothpaste tube
walmart
tired.gif

These things aren't ghetto man. It's not wasting stuff you paid for lol. I think so at least.
There are some good finds at Walmart for everyday stuff sometimes

mean.gif
Now thats PEDDY!

-I used the house broom to get the snow of my whip this morning.
-wearing the same socks for 3 days.
-Dat bootleg cable
-Cd man, dvd man, barber, booster all in one
- i give my sister $200 for her bridge card (michigan ebt) every month, its 400 on there
-No hair grease, no problem good ole lotion
-**** frames, tape pictures to the wall
-Hot sauce wit them beef ramens
-Picks tee up.off the floor, observes for stains, sniffs armpits, puts on

We have a fridge that can produce ice and filtered water, never been set up...wife rather freeze water in a large container then proceed to beat with a big metal cucharon to get ice fr our drinks.

-I used the house broom to get the snow of my whip this morning.
-wearing the same socks for 3 days.
-Dat bootleg cable
-Cd man, dvd man, barber, booster all in one
- i give my sister $200 for her bridge card (michigan ebt) every month, its 400 on there
-No hair grease, no problem good ole lotion
-**** frames, tape pictures to the wall
-Hot sauce wit them beef ramens
-Picks tee up.off the floor, observes for stains, sniffs armpits, puts on

Same socks for 3 days? :stoneface: please don't take your shoes off at my house.

Back
Top Bottom