Ghostface Killah - Twelve Reasons To Die

I'm going to their tour concert. Ghost is the da god.

Last edited:
Not at all familiar with this Adrian Younge dude, but I am excited about a new GFK project.

...for all those that say Ghost never disappoints, however, I have to disagree...Big Doe Rehab was buns.

Not at all familiar with this Adrian Younge dude, but I am excited about a new GFK project.

...for all those that say Ghost never disappoints, however, I have to disagree...Big Doe Rehab was buns.

Paisley Darts?
Yapp City?
Slow Down?
Ill Die For You?
Barrell Brothers?
White Linen Affair?
Celebrate?
Walk Around?

Nothing at all was buns about that album.LV & Sean C laced GFK right.

Last edited:
SWA, GFK. Much respect for this. This is why I Keep you on my playlist, b. 

Nah man I am a Ghost fan if anything the disappointing GFK album is Bulletproof Wallets. Big Doe Rehab was solid.

Bulletproof Wallets had Flowers, the Juks, Street Chemistry, The Hilton, Strawberry, and I'd throw those Jealousy & Ice interludes in there too.

Reading up on this album, and once I read about that this album is scored like an, "Italian Horror Film" I was SOLD. Can't wait I already pre-ordered.

Ghostface Killah + Adrian Younge "Murder Spree" f/ Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, Killa Sin

Back
Top Bottom