Girl Gets Beaten To A Pulp Over Fries and Burgers @ McDonald's

Does anyone know the official story? I feel like this was more than a burger....like on some HS lingering beef.

I kinda feel like the girl who got jumped started it, not that that makes anything any better. Thats why no one jumped in until she went down.

Coming back and kicking her after it was WELL over, the was the O-est of the D's. :smh:

Can't understand why Black people with power and influence in this country allow our children to be attacked and mocked by adults of other races.
The girl is FIFTEEN and the writer of the article writes about her as though she's an adult exotic dancer.

So because she responded to people on Facebook letting them know she was not badly injured, that is being portrayed as her trying to gain fame and attention?
The writer of the article needs to be called on that BS.

The Daily News is essentially a tabloid. No reason to take it seriously.

Does anyone know the official story? I feel like this was more than a burger....like on some HS lingering beef.

I kinda feel like the girl who got jumped started it, not that that makes anything any better. Thats why no one jumped in until she went down.

According to the NYDN article I read this morning, the beating MAY have had something to do with a botched shooting last week in BK, where someone was setup....

Don't know if I buy it, but it could be plausible.

I'm going to New York in May, guess I'll stay away from McDonalds and the subway system. Word to the hand of god slap a few months ago. 
laugh.gif

ASE ASE celebrities and people of influence sue tabloids all the time because people do take what they write seriously

kingkoopa kingkoopa the way they were kicking the girl that fight could have turned to a homicide

Last edited:
Read that the girl who was arrested has 6 arrests since she turned 16 last year. Two of them include stabbing her brother and punching her grandmother in the face. On top of it all, she has a 1 year old at home. :smh:

But yea...just a regular ol' fight at McDonald's.

Whole situation ALL around is bad.

The family structure for these girls, or lack thereof :smh:

Hopefully whoever murks her gets away with it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ma-mcdonald-fight-shootings-article-1.2146983

REPUBLICANS AREN'T EVEN TRYING ANYMORE. BUNCH OF SENILE OLD WHITE MEN TALKING RECKLESS. SMH

It really is disgusting. It's at the point where if I know you identify yourself as a Republican, I know exactly where you stand. The assumption is that you're scum and a piece of ****. Has nothing to do with politics but the fact that you can openly associate yourself with so many vile racist leaders and at best be indifferent. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ma-mcdonald-fight-shootings-article-1.2146983

REPUBLICANS AREN'T EVEN TRYING ANYMORE. BUNCH OF SENILE OLD WHITE MEN TALKING RECKLESS. SMH

It really is disgusting. It's at the point where if I know you identify yourself as a Republican, I know exactly where you stand. The assumption is that you're scum and a piece of ****. Has nothing to do with politics but the fact that you can openly associate yourself with so many vile racist leaders and at best be indifferent. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I mean if that letter to Iran wasnt enough.....

you are comparing the systematic abuse and murder of black people over the course of the existence of the united states to a fight between girls in a mcdonalds...

:stoneface:

go sit in the corner

Hats off for writing this so i didn't have to.

All of this is because of the nonsense that's on TV. LOVE AND HIP HOP is the reason why these females are acting the way the are. They see their idol women on TV acting a damn fool, fighting, throwing drinks, and turning up, and they want to emulate that. Love and Hip Hop is killing the black community and destroying the black family 1 by 1 :smh:

All of this is because of the nonsense that's on TV. LOVE AND HIP HOP is the reason why these females are acting the way the are. They see their idol women on TV acting a damn fool, fighting, throwing drinks, and turning up, and they want to emulate that. Love and Hip Hop is killing the black community and destroying the black family 1 by 1 :smh:

and black people ain't doing **** about it..that's the saddest part.

:rofl: :rofl:

It doesn't help to have ratchetness glorified, but come on bruh...you have to be trolling w/ your last comment.

Last edited:

Love and Hip Hop...Bad Girls Club....any "reality" show with a bunch of young women...

:lol: Gotta be trolling.

Why can't they take individual responsibility?? Why blame something on TV?

Back
Top Bottom