Girl Help...put on roster, or how to get rid of without being a jerk PICS

Hey NT
Got this female friend, sits couple seats away from me in class twice a week. Real nice girl, great body (5'8" and fit) but she's only cute at best in my book. In the pic (she's on the left), you can sorta see that her nose is a bit weird. Nothing too horrible, but like strangely shaped at the bottom. Sometimes I don't notice it as much, but then I do and its not good. Call me shallow or whatever, but it is what it is.

Anyways, I met her like a week ago at a formal type event and we hooked up that night, then yesterday we had dinner and then watched phils/giants at a bar. My roster isn't too deep right now, but I'm not sure what to do with her. I guess ideally I'd like to keep her on the roster & be friendly with her aka FWB. I only have to see her twice a week for 50 mins in class, so not too bad. I haven't smashed yet, but I'm pretty sure it'd be all too easy.

NT- how would you move her to the roster and keep things on that level? (I guess I shouldn't take her to Heat/Sixers game next week as well, correct?)

On the left

28ipwcp.jpg

Hey NT
Got this female friend, sits couple seats away from me in class twice a week. Real nice girl, great body (5'8" and fit) but she's only cute at best in my book. In the pic (she's on the left), you can sorta see that her nose is a bit weird. Nothing too horrible, but like strangely shaped at the bottom. Sometimes I don't notice it as much, but then I do and its not good. Call me shallow or whatever, but it is what it is.

Anyways, I met her like a week ago at a formal type event and we hooked up that night, then yesterday we had dinner and then watched phils/giants at a bar. My roster isn't too deep right now, but I'm not sure what to do with her. I guess ideally I'd like to keep her on the roster & be friendly with her aka FWB. I only have to see her twice a week for 50 mins in class, so not too bad. I haven't smashed yet, but I'm pretty sure it'd be all too easy.

NT- how would you move her to the roster and keep things on that level? (I guess I shouldn't take her to Heat/Sixers game next week as well, correct?)

On the left

28ipwcp.jpg

Easy. Just be cool to her during class and when you see her in social situations (but don't feel obligated to hang with her the whole time..don't do that) And ask her to hang out randomly every now and then. Just keep it cool and don't get clingy.

I think the game could be too much for a reserve. Your call though.

Easy. Just be cool to her during class and when you see her in social situations (but don't feel obligated to hang with her the whole time..don't do that) And ask her to hang out randomly every now and then. Just keep it cool and don't get clingy.

I think the game could be too much for a reserve. Your call though.

already took the chick out and you wanna take her to a basketball game...yet don't know if she's on the roster?

Get rid of her? you don't even have her
laugh.gif

YNS and you don't have a roster.

already took the chick out and you wanna take her to a basketball game...yet don't know if she's on the roster?

laugh.gif

After all these years I still know what people mean when they say "Hooked Up" ??? 

Is saying hooked up the manly way of saying she let you cuddle but not smash?

Never used the term but if I "hooked up" then I smashed.

After all these years I still know what people mean when they say "Hooked Up" ??? 

Is saying hooked up the manly way of saying she let you cuddle but not smash?

Never used the term but if I "hooked up" then I smashed.

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif

This

laugh.gif

This

who's going to date her...you or niketalk?

make your own damn decision.

laugh.gif

Get 'emmmmmmmm!

laugh.gif

Get 'emmmmmmmm!

Why would you cut someone you haven't even played the field with? That's like drafting someone to ride the bench.

Why would you cut someone you haven't even played the field with? That's like drafting someone to ride the bench.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

/thread

my advice is just go for it, keep her on the side, if it sparks up. stick to it.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

/thread

my advice is just go for it, keep her on the side, if it sparks up. stick to it.

just be yourself and tell her what you want and if she doesn’t want it then move on. plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom