Girl meets world Vol. Boy Meets World sequel

shoulda been cancelled two seasons ago

i guess now that thats so raven is coming back it became expendable
How long does anybody really think "That's So Raven" will last?
roll.gif
1 season max

Did her career stagnate that badly?

How long does anybody really think "That's So Raven" will last? :rofl:

i dunno but thats so raven if you remember was the first disney series to break that limited disney episodes for a series rule

it was the disney channel's national treasure

its beloved more by the disney audience than boy meets world was and the age difference in viewers is huge as the last episode of raven was in 2007 with years after of reruns.

disney is smart with the new raven show as their original viewers are now in their teens

boy meets worl viewers are old people now :lol:

Last edited:
Fuller House is doing numbers but its actually funny, the play on nostalgia is at every turn and Jodie Sweetin, Candace Cameron and even Andrea Barber are nice to look at.

GMW shoulda took the netflix route. They would've been able to tackle more mature subjects.

My daughters watch this show and I find it more annoying than the other Disney shows because of the serious tone and that little boy.

And what's up with the dude's nose? It's distracting. Looks like a botched job.

When they first announced this show was coming on I knew that it being on Disney Channel was going to be its downfall.... their was episodes on Boy Meets World where Corey and Shawn were getting drunk and stuff. You can't do anything like that on Disney Channel

The show could've worked on a different platform. ABC would've been a better move since it could've pushed the envelope a little. BMW episode Boys 2 Mensa where Shawn it the fire cracker in the mailbox wouldn't play on Disney because they'd kill the seriousness

Did GMW address the current hot topics of internet "models" + extra vapidness + giving up yambs?

shoulda been cancelled two seasons ago

i guess now that thats so raven is coming back it became expendable

How long does anybody really think "That's So Raven" will last? :rofl:

1 season max

Did her career stagnate that badly?

She's a weirdo now. Always with some stupid hairstyle and was saying some dumb crap when she was on the view.

My daughters watch this show and I find it more annoying than the other Disney shows because of the serious tone and that little boy.

They were so serious too many times on that show. To the point where it was annoying. cory's daughter was having an existential crisis and then had a serious monologue about her place in the world every episode.

I bet Maitland Ward makes more money doing what she does than any cast member of Girl Meets World. No wonder why she didn't reprise her role.

Back
Top Bottom