Girl meets world Vol. Boy Meets World sequel

Damn, Harley is back too? Then Turner?

Looks like they're going to bring everybody back for season 2.
Lol, yeah. This seems to be the reunion of BMW.

Harley, is now the school janitor. Acts the same and still referenced Corey as "Baboon".

Side note, It still bothers me how Corey's sister has yet to be mentioned in the series.

But which sister will show up? Two actresses played her too.

View media item 1541832View media item 1541833

[thread="530552"]Yup, older and a lot less hair. But its the same Harley.[/thread]
[thread="530552"] [/thread]
[thread="530552"]I remember another actor was Harley for an episode in BMW with no explanation, but then in another episode, OG Harley came back. lol[/thread]

Yeah, that's what I was asking. I remembered a second actor played him.

Does anyone remember Mr. Turner being in a show where he had to dress up as a woman?
laugh.gif

Haven't seen Girl meets world but I heard it isn't anywhere close to being as good as Boy Meets World

WHO is this "brother" of cory's?? I thought his only brother was Eric...wtf?

edit: oooh yea the baby brother from BMW man he's all grown up and going to college now? how old is Corey lol

Last edited:
WHO is this "brother" of cory's?? I thought his only brother was Eric...wtf?

edit: oooh yea the baby brother from BMW man he's all grown up and going to college now? how old is Corey lol
I'd say Corey is around his 40s now.
Looks like Angela is next to make an appearance
Sweet, gotta make sure to catch this episode.

Saw the episode with the Tater tot puppet this weekend. Not bad.

^ ^ ^

Caught that over the weekend (only episode this season I've seen), really caught me off guard.

Really looking like season 2 are filled with nostalgia episodes.

Anyone remember little Tommy that Eric tried to adopt? Feels Everywhere!
Yeah, this definitely caught me off guard. Really enjoying all the nostalgia the show is having.

This past episode was pretty good. I think Season 2 has been better than season 1.

It was cool seeing Eric see interact with Harvey lol.

Don't know how many episodes I'm back. Me and my daughter watch this together and though it's not BMW, I like the show. You have 4 different individuals as friends who all go through life's experiences together. My boy Farkle is cooler than his dad tho :lol: and then there's my boo TOPANGAAAAAAAA

Blown away they brought the kid back for a cameo. That is mad cool. Just saw the episode with Mr. Turner. Hahahaha, that **** was crazy :smokin

My wife and I have been staying home on Fridays and we end up watching the new episodes of GMW. Enjoyed the return of Mr. Turner. Find it funny how they ended up in New York lol. I really enjoy how they are referencing a lot to BMW.

Girl Meets World Stages Massive BMW Reunion — See the First Group Photo

Disney Channel on Thursday released an on-set shot from the massive Boy Meets World reunion going down on the third season finale of Girl Meets World.
And the gang’s all there: Joining Ben Savage (Cory) and Danielle Fishel (Topanga) are William Daniels (Mr. Feeny), Anthony Quinn (Mr. Turner), Rider Strong (Shawn), Will Friedle (Eric), William Russ (Alan), Betsy Randle (Amy), Lee Norris (Minkus) and Danny McNulty (Harley).

Heck, GMW even invited both actress who played Morgan — Lily Nicksay (Seasons 1–2) and Lindsay Ridgeway (Seasons 3–7) — for the big event. And if cast member August Maturo’s recent tweet is any indication, Nicksay and Ridgeway will be taking turns playing Eric and Cory’s little sister.
Per the GMW writers’ official Twitter account, the ghosts of TGIF past return to help Riley make a major decision — and with the future of the sitcom uncertain, it could be the last decision we get to see.

View media item 2116178

Last edited:
It's such a struggle, they keep trying to recreate storylines from the OG but in joking manner

They made the show a little too serious with the constant self-analysis. BMW had that stuff too but was also a lot more fun. The kids on this show are stressed like they're in a Greek tragedy.

Plus Cory is a horrible Feeny. Feeny used to drop gems while gardening, every one of Cory's classes is some weird lesson.

Back
Top Bottom