Girl Question - vol. 4,678... :| at the reasoning. she can do her while i wait... lolwut?

you need to dead her and then just keep her as a jump. I mean basically smash and send her on her way. She'll learn

i'm gonna try and answer everbody that i can...

to those that say just cancel and keep it moving:
-it aint that easy, fambs. i've FINALLY gotten to the point that i can accept her dealing with other dudes. back in the day, that %+++ used to crush me FAREAL. i found out she talked to another dude and went into slight depression once. it was THAT serious (first time i had my heart broken). i manned up, though..  got thru it, and wouldnt change my experience for ANYTHING.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but just completely forgetting about her? i dont know if i got the strength to do that right now.

she got my name tatted and everything. like i said, we've been thru some SERIOUS ups and downs.

to those saying its a trap:
-i think yall are right. she's just doing it to get me to work harder. but the thing is, that's not really in my nature... to go about chasing girls left and right. i sit back and chill. i guess its a positive and a negative. i would DEF work harder if i knew it was beneficial. like, if i say "lets hit the movie" and she say not tonight, the first thing i'm gonna think is she with the next dude. so i figure, i'm not gonna set myself up for NONE of that till i know that my plans are more important than the new guy's plans.

to those who say she not worth it:
-the cold part is (might sound like many girls) without the distractions, she's on POINT. when she not going thru my stuff or trying to kick me backwards logic, she's chill. she always wants to kick it, cooks all the time... and when i jump them hambs... its so
pimp.gif
 its
sick.gif

she likes to feed me, lemme jump the hambs, likes to play LA Noire, likes to watch NBA games, likes to watch similar stuff as me, likes to look at some of the gifs on here... its just that extra stuff that just makes me SO MAD....

the negatives are her bullsheet way of thinking, and the fact she wants to spend TOO much time... but i'd rather that then someone that never wants to be around.

to those laughing at the backwards logic statement:
-yeah buddy... straight up tried to make it seem OK for her to talk to other guys, and BAD for me to talk to other girls. lol... it thru me off cuz it made sense of the top. like when Jody kicked his girl that "i lie to you cuz i care" bull... then i thought about it...

i was like "girl... what in the HELL? what if you just trail me along and like another dude. so i'm supposed to waste all this time following you when i could be focusing on post graduation?"
indifferent.gif

to those askin for pics:
-just cant do it.... i'll describe, and this is no lie, no exaggeration... she played college ball, so she's in shape. picture serena williams body (not as musclar) with a solid 8 face. she doesnt really look like anyone famous, but she's a cutie, and def cares about her appearance. if i seen her in the club and didnt know her, i'd approach ASAP.

to those talkin about the video:
-sultry simone...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Damn OP she got your jewels in her hand. Next you gonna be taking her to dudes houses and paying for their date. Might as well.

laugh.gif
at her holding your mistake in front of you as an excuse to do whatever she pleases, and still having the nerve to demand your full attention. she just wants your attention more than anything else. dead her and she'll come back crawling.

179325_185762691446266_100000376101049_520199_6353966_n.jpg

Originally Posted by do work son

laugh.gif
at her holding your mistake in front of you as an excuse to do whatever she pleases, and still having the nerve to demand your full attention. she just wants your attention more than anything else. dead her and she'll come back crawling.

179325_185762691446266_100000376101049_520199_6353966_n.jpg

Dwight K. Schrute... professional at this game of women.

had Angela doing backflips for the D.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but fareal.... i think i'm just gonna let it ride.... chill, give her some space.

i'm finna graduate, move, and take over a sporting goods store... dont really got too much time to be worrying about someone that's intentionally leading me on.

i'm 21 and lost as hell with these women... so much illogical thinkin, so many games... smh...

maybe when i'm around 25, i'll have a better hold on this stuff.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah she just wants you to act as if you're in a relationship with her while she plays the single role. Not cool

If you messed up then you have to deal with the repercussions of your actions. BUT you don't need to devaluate yourself for her pleasure...just in hopes that doing so will get her back...in fact I would think that would make it harder for her to WANT to get back with you because your acting like a defenseless lacking integrity individual.

If your sincere apologies don't work...then move on fambs.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Nah she just wants you to act as if you're in a relationship with her while she plays the single role. Not cool

this.
proceed with caution my friend

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by ricky409

no pics off jump...�i will throw some eye candy in, though.

also, cant really cliff note it. skip to the **** for the main question, though.

me and this girlie been off and on for awhile. been thru all kind of ups and downs. she's been a cornerstone in my life for 5 years, and vice�versa. we've. for some reason, we just cant stay away from each other.�

recently (one month ago)�we got into it big time cuz she found me talkin greasy, basically saying she was cool, but i feel like i cant get pretty girls. the dumb part is
she's really good looking.. body like a stallion w/ a cute face. loves to spend time together, partly cuz her insecurities in me, partly cuz she's just down like that.

she finds�it out, gets mad, and we break up. i totally understand that.... i felt COMPLETELY disgusted in myself for what happened. i normally say i would never take stuff back in my life cuz it would change who i am today... but in my life, that's prolly one of THREE things i would def take back in my ENTIRE LIFE. its not worse than cheating with another girl, but it was completely stupid on my part.

currently (past few weeks), we been chillin as if we were together (kickin it, smashin, dates, having fun)�i know she's talkin to other guys, and that's understandable cuz we arent together. i cant do anything about that. so i figure, why cant i text other girls. nothing serious. not starting a relationship or anything. just gaining different perspectives from diff people.

MY BEEF is that she is acting like we're still together. trippin on my facebook (deleted it cuz it was a headache) and twitter by constantly asking "who's this, and who's that". the other day, she asked about some girl on twitter, saying we've always flirted in the past. why? cuz i congratulated her on college graduation and she did the same to me.
indifferent.gif

so i respond "girl, i dont know why you askin all these questions about this and that. we arent together, and you not in a position to ask that. NO, i dont talk to�THIS GIRL YOU JUST ASKED ABOUT BUT I DO TEXT OTHER CHICKS EVERY NOW AND AGAIN."

she went bananas. her reasoning...

"i can text other guys cuz YOU messed up. if you was really trying to build something back with me, you would divert that attention you're giving them, and send it to me."

at first, it made sense... then i thought about it and was
laugh.gif
�at it. i say "soooo, you want me to chase you, sit around and wait on your phone calls, and give you all my attention... while you chase other dudes?"

****what kind of backwards logic is that? please tell me if i'm buggin or not.. true that i messed up (nothing involving another female, no contact with any girl AT ALL)... but does that mean i have to BASICALLY SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING while she lives her life?

the cold part is when i say we kick it, she sleeps with me every night, and its EXACTLY as if we're together. please tell me if i'm tripping for not saying "i'm going to chase you while you deal with other guys cuz i made a mistake"...
1rx1mg.jpg

When these dudes going to educate themselves and stop listening to everything they hear in music ? 
A stallion is a male horse 
laugh.gif

Ever since drake said that line dudes keep using it not even realizing its a male horse 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

When these dudes going to educate themselves and stop listening to everything they hear in music ? 
A stallion is a male horse 
laugh.gif

Ever since drake said that line dudes keep using it not even realizing its a male horse 
roll.gif

man... i know what you saying..

when guys be like "she's a dime" i'm looking for a coin!

this... is a REAL dime!

US_Dime_front-1.png

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If she was a real woman she would either let the %@+$ go or stop playing games and stop talking to other dudes while she's trying to get back with you and work things out.

She doesn't realize that guys are mad simple and they don't think like us women do. She wants the whole chase and all that which would be cool if this was your first go-round, which it isn't. She wants to pretty much get even cuz that's the way she feels she'll get over it. Tell her it's time to stop playing games and either try to be with you or to just leave and be friends.

Just remember that girls are emotional creatures and we think more complicatedly than guys.

I'm in the exact same situation. But my girl told me to leave her alone so she can Heal. Because if I stayed around, she would of tried to hurt me just as much just to get even. So it was in my best interest
to leave her alone completely. And that meant NO CONTACT. Trust me they will come back. In the mean time focus on yourself, and when they come back you'll be on the right track and it's going to be up to
you to decide if she's worth it or not. I'm 22 and graduated yesterday. Ironic that were in the same dilemma
laugh.gif

She got yo name tatted? No disrespect but she a bird. Certified. She ain't gonna let you go anyway with your name on her body.

Originally Posted by Kaws

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If she was a real woman she would either let the %@+$ go or stop playing games and stop talking to other dudes while she's trying to get back with you and work things out.

She doesn't realize that guys are mad simple and they don't think like us women do. She wants the whole chase and all that which would be cool if this was your first go-round, which it isn't. She wants to pretty much get even cuz that's the way she feels she'll get over it. Tell her it's time to stop playing games and either try to be with you or to just leave and be friends.

Just remember that girls are emotional creatures and we think more complicatedly than guys.

I'm in the exact same situation. But my girl told me to leave her alone so she can Heal. Because if I stayed around, she would of tried to hurt me just as much just to get even. So it was in my best interest
to leave her alone completely. And that meant NO CONTACT. Trust me they will come back. In the mean time focus on yourself, and when they come back you'll be on the right track and it's going to be up to
you to decide if she's worth it or not. I'm 22 and graduated yesterday. Ironic that were in the same dilemma
laugh.gif

man... i fell ya fambs..

that makes plenty of sense... she just wants to bring me down so i can feel the pain she went thru. i lowkey did feel bad cuz I MADE HER FEEL bad... that stuff kinda stuck w/ me my dude... i hated to see the hurt in her eyes. i aint felt that bad about some stuff i've done to her since high school.

i'm just gonna do me, though.. just chill. i'm not really concerned about them other breezys, though. not doing it to make her happy, just doing it to make myself complete.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

She got yo name tatted? No disrespect but she a bird. Certified. She ain't gonna let you go anyway with your name on her body.

dont wanna sound sensitive, fambs.... but i wouldnt classify her as a bird just cuz the tat. i mean, its easy to say coming from me, but you would NEVER know if you didnt see it.

that's like saying all chinese got lil jimmys, all blondes are dumb, and everybody in the hood just wanna play sports and rap.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Damn OP she got your jewels in her hand. Next you gonna be taking her to dudes houses and paying for their date. Might as well.

fareal though, fambs?

come on, now...

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom