Girl sues her parents lol

:lol:

The entire situation is silly. Wanna kick her out cool but at least pay for college :smh:

Both sides are being childish/petty...another parent basically taking her side says something imo. Regardless if he's a lawyer

Are you really saying that they should pay for her college education? Or am I reading that wrong? If that's what you're saying, why should they?

Um why not? They already have a college fund set a side :lol: ...yeah she's spoiled and that's on the parents but it's not like she's a juvenile delinquent.

If you wanna get technical I'm sure there was some sort of verbal agreement that they would pay...college fund proves that

Last edited:
I'd smash...
that seal.

Lol at the stalking parents. You teach your kid to read, speak, walk, talk, write........... But not to respect or love you lol

The entire situation is silly. Wanna kick her out cool but at least pay for college :smh:

Both sides are being childish/petty...another parent basically taking her side says something imo. Regardless if he's a lawyer

Are you really saying that they should pay for her college education? Or am I reading that wrong? If that's what you're saying, why should they?

Um why not? They already have a college fund set a side :lol: ...yeah she's spoiled and that's on the parents but it's not like she's a juvenile delinquent.

If you wanna get technical I'm sure there was some sort of verbal agreement that they would pay...college fund proves that

Verbal agreement? :lol: What is this? A business? They're the parents. She's the kid and is dependent on them. You act like a damn fool and all bets are off--they owe her NOTHING, whether the fund was already in place or not.

My mom helped pay for my first semester of college, but when I came home with a 1.9 GPA that first semester, those funds went away suuuuuper quick. Did I ***** and moan about how she could pay but wasn't going to? Nope, because I recognized I effed up and didn't hold up my end of the bargain. It sucked having to take out loans, but it sure did teach me to not waste thousands of dollars a semester by slacking off.

Sometimes you gotta be put on your *** to see what it does to you, word to Dark Man X.

Verbal agreement? :lol: What is this? A business? They're the parents. She's the kid and is dependent on them. You act like a damn fool and all bets are off--they owe her NOTHING, whether the fund was already in place or not.

My mom helped pay for my first semester of college, but when I came home with a 1.9 GPA that first semester, those funds went away suuuuuper quick. Did I ***** and moan about how she could pay but wasn't going to? Nope, because I recognized I effed up and didn't hold up my end of the bargain. It sucked having to take out loans, but it sure did teach me to not waste thousands of dollars a semester by slacking off.

Sometimes you gotta be put on your *** to see what it does to you, word to Dark Man X.

Contradicted yourself. You and your mom had verbal agreement/oral contract

Get good grades....I'll pay for school right? I'm pretty sure that's basically what her parents said to her.

Doesn't say she a bad kid or getting bad grades.

Kick her out or whatever...pay for tuition only and let her cover everything else. I think that's a fair punishment

She wants to be in control of her life and yet she feels entitled to her parents hard earned money?

Only in America.

Why would that be fair? They don't have to give her anything. She's 18 right? She's an adult by law. Kick rocks and prepare to work at the mall for the rest of your life

Contradicted yourself. You and your mom had verbal agreement/oral contract

Get good grades....I'll pay for school right? I'm pretty sure that's basically what her parents said to her.

Doesn't say she a bad kid or getting bad grades.

Kick her out or whatever...pay for tuition only and let her cover everything else. I think that's a fair punishment

Actually there was no agreement. She offered to help pay because she's moms. Once she saw my grades she told me she didn't want to waste her money. We didn't go into that first semester with an understanding of anything. So yeah....

You made it out like because there was already a verbal agreement in place, the parents should honor that agreement regardless of how much of a donkey the daughter acts. If that isn't what you were saying, my apologies. If it is, please don't procreate just yet.

Just goes to show how anyone can sue for any dumb reason. Just watch someone sue a TV network for not turning in their homework.

I predict realitykings for this young whipper-snapper. Bang bang
castingcouch.jpg

Soon...

Back
Top Bottom