Girlfriends in college? I just don't understand the point

This girl is pretty much begging me to wife her up...why in the hell would I do that when its all these other females out here...

Im 21 and not ready at all for any type of serious relationship and she knew this from the jump...

But she still had the nerve to tell all her fam about me, wants me to come meet them, take her out all the time, by her stuff...

Hell naw...and on top of that the box wont even all that...chick just lays there
indifferent.gif
...and complains about head...

Whats yall opinions on having a girl in school?

eh, I agree with you. I'm also 21, cant see myself getting into anything serious unless the girl was AMAZING, and even then, it would take a while for me to want to call her my girlfriend. I'm in no rush, just do your thing man 

hmmm...they can work if both parties really want it to work. But i advise against them because college is soooo LIIVE! and temptations a *@#$%. 

I am with you; no way I could have one when I was in college
I had an off and on girl but I couldn't fully commit to her with all the P roaming around

besides the non-option of strange vagina on any given night............

how about looking at the big picture.
the same reason i wouldn't recommend a girlfriend the senior year of high school.
you need to keep your head on yourself. you don't need anything tying you up.

you don't need anything holding you back.

when you graduate you need to head towards that career you worked hard to get. nothing should keep you from following it. wherever it may go.

i would recommend the same to any female.

I guess I'm in the minority. Having a gf in college isn't bad, everyone wants a companion. I mean, if you don't want one, then don't get in one but by all means a relationship in college is not destined for failure.

Wow, that girl sounds awful.

But a gf towards the end of college >>> gf early in college

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

This girl is pretty much begging me to wife her up...why in the hell would I do that when its all these other females out here...

Im 21 and not ready at all for any type of serious relationship and she knew this from the jump...
But she still had the nerve to tell all her fam about me, wants me to come meet them, take her out all the time, by her stuff...

Hell naw...and on top of that the box wont even all that...chick just lays there
indifferent.gif

Dude 95% of females are like this man.

They think they can change you or something it is awful 
laugh.gif
. The hit you with that "oh I don't want one either" but then a month later 
indifferent.gif
. EVERY TIME

As for GFs in college, yeah it is hard man.

My answer is this:

Don't listen to what other people say. Do what you think is right, meaning, how would you ever know if you should have a girlfriend in college or not if you don't jump in feet first? Yeah, you hear stories of heartbreak and loss all the time...but you live and learn, that is what life is all about right?

College is a once in a lifetime opportunity...

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

My answer is this:

Don't listen to what other people say. Do what you think is right, meaning, how would you ever know if you should have a girlfriend in college or not if you don't jump in feet first? Yeah, you hear stories of heartbreak and loss all the time...but you live and learn, that is what life is all about right?

do what you goto do thats what I always say....

Originally Posted by emmmmy

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

My answer is this:

do what you goto do thats what I always say....

True, True

Usually the ratio at a university is about 3 or 4 females to 1 male. For desirable males, increase that number to about 10 females to 1 male. She wants to hand-cuff you to ensure a) her competition is non-existent and b) she has her "college man" on a path to success. At 21 I definitely did not have a girl friend in college, too many options and females competing for my attention = great times.

i think i'm in the minority here too. when i didn't have a girlfriend i wasn't out slaying everything that walked by anyways. steady {} thrown my way > actively searching for it elsewhere. just my opinion and situation though

Op you never know when you'll meet your potential future wife. Why rule out that chance to be with a great girl?

indifferent.gif
and complains about head...

There's your reason for NO.. No way.. If it's not on point now.. A few months down the road it certainly won't be..

I've come to believe that it's better, if you're looking for a committed relationship, to try and find that person in college (or the sooner the better).

Once you become successful, and your pool of single women get older, the woman you're trying to have a committed relationship with is more prone to have ulterior motives.

yea i would pass on that. Sounds like you may already be over her so go ahead and just fall back and on to the next one

indifferent.gif

Was in a serious relationship from 17-20. My girl went away to college last fall and we managed to make it work, but after the year was done I broke up with her.. realized I wasn't ready for as serious a relationship that we had.. commitment is nice.. but always easier to be without the relationship at such an age.

Back
Top Bottom