Girls (or dudes) who have their stuff together!

How many of yall have dated or messed with girls who were just on path to a dead end? I know I have.. not even gonna lie. But ladies who have careers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's so much better to hear "let me take you out, everything on me" instead of "I'm broke, but I'll go out... you can pay for meright?
eyes.gif
"

The hit and run with immature girls is fun though, if you can run away quick enough

Thoughts?

*Edit- I'll be more clear. The "immature" types always seem more fun but it end up being more drama, never pay for !%%#, and the relationshipusually doesn't go anywhere... the "mature" women who have careers.. usually know how to act in a relationship, pay for a lot of things, etc..I'm kinda torn between the two.. where all the bad chicks who know how to have fun but have their !%%# together? Not many out there
nerd.gif

a girl who is on top of things around my way is a gem.

These Oak Cliff broads in Dallas, TX just love being baby factories and expect the guy to pay for everything.

I dated a chick she was a loser though. And she was stupid. She stayed back her senior year and is now a 20 year old senior. She was also broke too.
smh.gif
atmyself

Yea I messed wit a couple dead end broads...don't really have any ambition or aspirations and jus seem to tread water throughout life...
smh.gif
....can't dothat anymore...that's a no no....maybe its cuz I'm gettin older and tryin to work towards a greater goal...

I wish I could find a dude that got it together. Not so he can pay for things...I always offer to pay anyway...I don't mind. (Although it'd be niceif they didn't let me reach in my pocket for once.) I want more of a maturity at mind...a dude that can teach me a few things andwon't hold me back from achieving my own.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I dated a chick she was a loser though. And she was stupid. She stayed back her senior year and is now a 20 year old senior. She was also broke too.
smh.gif
at myself
I bet she had that GOOD too huh?
smh.gif
thats why i was with one of my ex's she had a kid living with her baby dad, no job but i smashed...ALL THETIME
laugh.gif
and she was fine too, but still heading nowhere in life.

thats why you gotta call her up n ask her whats the plan. if she dont know what the plan is, get a new @$#%$ and a new plan. and remember, there is no plan if
pimp.gif
isnt involved.

Yeah, its good for maybe a single date.

But, I'd rather go out with someone who got their stuff together too bad that's hard to find
tired.gif

Most chicks have been thought that they should be given everything... Usually by a single mom who was done dirty.... then these chicks wait on some trick tocome save them from living in their momma house... its a cycle.. some women dont get outta that mind frame until ther are about 30 - 35 yrs old.... its sad buttrue... A women with a kid at an early age will mature faster than the #+!% who went to college to keep her mom and dad off her back

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Most chicks have been thought that they should be given everything... Usually by a single mom who was done dirty.... then these chicks wait on some trick to come save them from living in their momma house... its a cycle.. some women dont get outta that mind frame until ther are about 30 - 35 yrs old.... its sad but true... A women with a kid at an early age will mature faster than the #+!% who went to college to keep her mom and dad off her back
Im going thru this *%*! right now, chick want me to marry her so we can get base housing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who she think i am Boo Boo the fool?!

Most chicks have been thought that they should be given everything... Usually by a single mom who was done dirty.... then these chicks wait on some trick to come save them from living in their momma house... its a cycle.. some women dont get outta that mind frame until ther are about 30 - 35 yrs old.... its sad but true... A women with a kid at an early age will mature faster than the #+!% who went to college to keep her mom and dad off her back
pimp.gif
Can say anything more. The sense of entitlement and thedudes that fall for it

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Im going thru this *%*! right now, chick want me to marry her so we can get base housing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
who she think i am Boo Boo the fool?!

you right million dollars i live in a military town all these broads looking for clark kent dudes be wifing chicks straight outta high school just cause theylook good

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

smh.gif
at myself
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If a girls asks you when YOU are going to take HER out, don't even acknowledge that as a serious question

Back
Top Bottom