Girls (or dudes) who have their stuff together!

wait... Alchemiss is a dude??

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If a girls asks you when YOU are going to take HER out, don't even acknowledge that as a serious question
right? chick hit me with that joint a couple times. needless to say, we haven't been out.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

she's the "man" of the relationship

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
You really had to say ittwice to reiterate your homophobia? And for the record, I'm not the "man" nor do I date the "men"
laugh.gif

i dont see why the onus of taking someone out has to be on the male.

Selfish chicks FTL

luckily i havent had too much of that problem. out of the last 3 chick i've dated, 2 at least offered to take me out or have paid for dates.

ask her with a poker face: "What's the incentive for a guy to date you, physical qualities aside."....that's the million dollar question.dating is a risk and you should know the pros/cons by peeping her out. BTW, she'll list all hern ice qualities

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

she's the "man" of the relationship

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
You really had to say it twice to reiterate your homophobia? And for the record, I'm not the "man" nor do I date the "men"
laugh.gif

it's not homophobia, it's obvious you're the man of the relationship by the way you're complaining that you don't like dating girls whodon't pay (typical female gender role) and that they always want you to pay (male gender role). and that "or dudes" is a weak attempt to cover upthe real reason for this thread and all your posts: you wanting to show off your sexual orientation.

laugh.gif

No, I post stuff that I deal with and want to have a discussion about, just like mostly everyone else does. You are getting on my damn nerves..

Of course I'm complaining about girls don't want to pay because they are GIRLS!!!! It has nothing to do with roles.. not all lesbian relationships havea "man".. I put the "or dudes" because there are girls on here who date men.. Get a life son, seriously

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

laugh.gif

No, I post stuff that I deal with and want to have a discussion about, just like mostly everyone else does. You are getting on my damn nerves..

Of course I'm complaining about girls don't want to pay because they are GIRLS!!!! It has nothing to do with roles.. not all lesbian relationships have a "man".. I put the "or dudes" because there are girls on here who date men.. Get a life son, seriously
ah i see...

naw i'd always assumed you were a girl but the wording in the first post caught me off guard i guess. my b.

anyways, nice hair cut.

Slick Rick- Treat Her Like a Prostitue

either way, no matter how you look at the situation... you're payin to get in them drawls

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
I dated a chick she was a loser though. And she was stupid. She stayed back her senior year and is now a 20 year old senior. She was also broke too.
smh.gif
at myself
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The GFlower88 effect

ive never understood how you can possibly not notice that ur quoting yourself

Back
Top Bottom