Girls vol. deleting girl's numbers out the phonebook

youngcal

Banned
I hate when a girl claims to like you, you get tha numba n #%+* then she start bs'n then she gets deleted out the phone.
Anybody else feel me on this?
Any explanation for his behavior?

indifferent.gif

Girls lose interest easily for some reason, one day they text you non-stop, then the next day you get no replies, I don't get it either.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Girls lose interest easily for some reason, one day they text you non-stop, then the next day you get no replies, I don't get it either.
bcuz the dude is boring her. that's why

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Which is why 9.8/10 I give out my number.. no time to be chasing broads, and ithasn't failed me yet.[/color]
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Which is why 9.8/10 I give out my number.. no time to be chasing broads, and it hasn't failed me yet.[/color]
happy.gif
pimp.gif
I do the same, asking for a number gives the girl leverage automatically.

This just happened to me. I met this girl, she said she was feeling me. I told her I would hit her up so we could chill and
she said cool. I hit her up the next day and she was given me the run around talking about her friends wanted her
to do this and blah blah blah. I hit her up the next day and she's texting me back and forth with inane convo.
Finally, I said "am i going to see you or not, real talk". She talking about "idk but prolly not cuz my girls want to cook
for me before I go back home" and "I don't know if we can kick it cuz I don't know you like that".

If she didn't want to do it that why give me the number and have me go through the whole run around of texting and trying
to clear my schedule in case of the off chance that she might want to chill. You knew when you met me that were
uncomfortable with hanging with dudes you didn't know, so why not say it then you fool? These girls kill me.

I swear most of the time it's their friends feeding them #$%%%%*# or bad-mouthing you in some way.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Which is why 9.8/10 I give out my number.. no time to be chasing broads, and it hasn't failed me yet.[/color]
happy.gif
pimp.gif
I do the same, asking for a number gives the girl leverage automatically.
I'd rather be in control of the situation though. Especially if I'm trying to talk to her.
I mean who's to say she'll contact you... but if you have HER # then you know you can contact her...

yeah i hate that....Rule #1 get in their head before you get in their bed.

definitely know what you mean i was messing with this sexy portuguese girl who came on to me. im not saying i wasn't making moves but she is the one whowas taking it fast kissing me and what not.

then like a week later she turns around and talks about we are taking things too fast. I was like !%# i never made you do anything or even pressured you. So Icut her off but somehow she just keeps coming back into my life. smh at me its just her body is too sick.

i guess all i can say is just go with the flow if stuff happens then good and if not then oh well. in my case ive learned there is alot more to girls thanlooks. annoying/stupid sexy girls FTMFL

what's worse is when a chick deletes another chicks number from your phone. shawty set me off by pulling that slick move. finna introduce her to my newpair of combat boots.

It's one of two reasons, or a combination of both.

a) girls are fickle

b) you aren't interesting enough to her

I just experienced something similar. After mildly chasing a girl all of last Spring, she hit's me up out of the blue last December. She texted me for 48hours straight, with 4 hours sleeptime in between
indifferent.gif
. We kicked it a few times, she laughed, I did my thing, but then when it came down to get it poppin',she starts to avoid a n'. I got played, ah well.

true story....

i just deleted one of the finest girls # i ever talked to outta my book. the b---- is weird.

I dont care what anyone says
laugh.gif

Chicks usually seem less interested than dudes because the majority of the time they have more options

Say you meet a chick and yall have an instant connection...Dont be a fool and think your the only dude thats gonna be in contact with her.

Youll be in rotation and competition

it's like a 1 on 1 with an unseen opponenet to get some ()
laugh.gif

then when you get options, you're "a player" and foul

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Bingo

laugh.gif

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
laugh.gif
smh.gif
whats wrong with the game nowaday man?!

then like Sorkoram said...

they get on this "Irreplaceable", "you'll never find another girl like me, i was the best thing my any of my exes ever had" type +%+...

i think that's why she was mad because i wouldnt put her on a pedestal cuz of her looks....

not for nothing....but she knows i'm purse first, !@% last...guess I wasnt baller enough......yet

they say if you lose a girl and know why, your game is weak....

but chicks are as fickle as they come....so you gotta have your next chick in grooming....

Yo that's true. I've deleted a couple of chicks cause of that. Oh well my fault for falling for them. Haha. I used to text this 1 chick n all of suddenI started getting no replies back or they were sometimes just simple lol's!

Originally Posted by SC415

Yo that's true. I've deleted a couple of chicks cause of that. Oh well my fault for falling for them. Haha. I used to text this 1 chick n all of sudden I started getting no replies back or they were sometimes just simple lol's!

Happened to me several times... Thats why I dont even care about giving out my number when I meet a chick. Ill offer her my math and if she takes it she takesit and if we exchange then so be it.

At the end of the day there are females out here that would rather take your number and NEVER use it then just say nah im good if shes not really interested.Or even give out their number and still not be interested
laugh.gif
. Thats where the 1 word answers come into play. I figure if she takes my number instead, oddsare shes not gonna waste my time and have me hittin her up for no reason

laugh.gif

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
Riiiiiight. I never understood that. Whenever I was single, I always had different options, and girls thought of me as a "player". *%%$ it, I more than likely still came out on top, no innuendo.

Another thing, I never ask for a girl's number. It's either they want me to have it, or I'll see you around....98% it's the former.

Back
Top Bottom