Girls vol. deleting girl's numbers out the phonebook

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I know I'm not the only one with a contact in my phone named "DONT ANSWER"
roll.gif
. I wont delete em just so I know if they callin I put the DNA on there name if they get to actin all funny

for those that dont know... the g1 has a feature where you can designate a contact to be sent to the vmail everytime they call your phone. some sick !*!*.
pimp.gif

Apple gotta step it up and get this feature on the iPhone ASAP!!!

I think it will still get text messages from the number though. Halfway effective....

i thought you of all people would not take it there...but at the end of the day...a man is a man...smh...

The thing is, I didn't. I alluded to taking it there. I just booked the flight. You hopped on the plane. Come on, I'm so much better than that G..
grin.gif

Good points you all and I agree, Women are crazy. Although I believe I have a good woman now, I hated it when either I gave my number out or took someonesnumber and they either never called or didn't answer. There is also nothing that pisses me off then the person not responding to my text or e-mail but it;sfunny, the last women that would do this would get pissed when I did it to her and would literally confront me face to face about it, go figure. I don'teven worry about it anymore, if I call or text you a few times and you acting stupid, while I wish you would have just rejected my attempts to get with you, Idelete and move on. I know it's hard sometimes fellas especially when it's a shorty you were really looking forward to hollering at but life goes onand one monkey don't stop no show.

Originally Posted by Executive76

As someone mentioned earlier when they "act funny" they probably have a boyfriend or whatever.Women are fickle...don't waste your time trying to figure them out...just roll with the punches...

I have a 3 strike rule...If text and I receive a one word answer? STRIKE ONE! no response. STRIKE TWO! Not answering/returning a call or any other funny business YOU'RE OUT!...once they don't hear from you or get lonely/bored they end up calling/text you...then you hit them with "who is this" when they ask you deleted
them "I got a new phone"

The key is to keep a rotation that way you never get too focused on one.
roll.gif
I do the EXACT same thing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i thought you of all people would not take it there...but at the end of the day...a man is a man...smh...
My mind went there too
embarassed.gif

As someone mentioned earlier when they "act funny" they probably have a boyfriend or whatever.Women are fickle...don't waste your time trying to figure them out...just roll with the punches...

I have a 3 strike rule...If text and I receive a one word answer? STRIKE ONE! no response. STRIKE TWO! Not answering/returning a call or any other funny business YOU'RE OUT!...once they don't hear from you or get lonely/bored they end up calling/text you...then you hit them with "who is this" when they ask you deleted
them "I got a new phone"

pimp.gif
Thats what Im talking about. I always had a three strike rule too. Idont have time to play that %@*%!+%$.

them "I got a new phone"

i feel this
and what pisses me off is when a girl picks up the phone and when they finally realize who you are they give the "i'll call you back" line bull#$!$

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by geminifly

This just happened to me. I met this girl, she said she was feeling me. I told her I would hit her up so we could chill and
she said cool. I hit her up the next day and she was given me the run around talking about her friends wanted her
to do this and blah blah blah. I hit her up the next day and she's texting me back and forth with inane convo.
Finally, I said "am i going to see you or not, real talk". She talking about "idk but prolly not cuz my girls want to cook
for me before I go back home" and "I don't know if we can kick it cuz I don't know you like that".

If she didn't want to do it that why give me the number and have me go through the whole run around of texting and trying
to clear my schedule in case of the off chance that she might want to chill. You knew when you met me that were
uncomfortable with hanging with dudes you didn't know, so why not say it then you fool? These girls kill me.
you looked way too thirsty son. could have waited atleast a day damn.
I thought i was the only one who caught this, dude screwed himself trying to contact her every day
I left this out of the story but I met shorty on Saturday night and she said she was leaving Tuesday morning, so I only had Sunday
and Monday to try to get things popping. Normally I would have waited but shorty was from Connecticut and Im in Florida.

drekin06 wrote:
Executive76 wrote:

them "I got a new phone"

pimp.gif
Thats what Im talking about. I always had a three strike rule too. I dont have time to play that %@*%!+%$.

Son thats only 2!
roll.gif

But anyway I need to change what I do...from now on. They get my number if they feeling me they will call.

And for any reason we exchange numbers:
1) Text- If I get no answer or they respond with one word...That's one
2) Call- They dont answer or hit me with the "who is this" or "let me hit you back" That's it you done!

I cant be taken L's left and right this year like I did last year its time for change word to Obama.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

True story, I love it when these %%%* think I care
grin.gif
. They be acting like they're the only one with options... yeah ok. Go ahead, stop talking to me. See if I care. Chicks be actin like they got the only working vagina in the county
smh.gif
. 9 outta 8 of you broads ain't worth my time and effort anyway, I'm just hunting for sport. The other -1 out of 8 are really good girls with goals and a future that don't exist. That's how I look at the odds until they prove me wrong.

Word 9 out 8???
roll.gif

Just messing with you...that gave me a quick
laugh.gif

I hate when girls be staring at you all night and then when I try to approach them, they act like there scared or one of there friends be c-blocking. I'mtired of girls giving me their number and not answering my texts or phones calls. Let me ask you guys something..... when yall call a female for the first timeand she doesnt answer, do yall leave a voicemail?

Originally Posted by drekin06

I hate when girls be staring at you all night and then when I try to approach them, they act like there scared or one of there friends be c-blocking. I'm tired of girls giving me their number and not answering my texts or phones calls. Let me ask you guys something..... when yall call a female for the first time and she doesnt answer, do yall leave a voicemail?
Yeah i know.Its weird.
When i call a female for the first time and she doesn't answer i don't leave a voicemail.I wait to see if she actually calls back. If not i wait acouple days and text. If not, I chalk up the L and keep it moving
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcal

I hate when a girl claims to like you, you get tha numba n #%+* then she start bs'n then she gets deleted out the phone.
Anybody else feel me on this?
Any explanation for his behavior?

yep just had to do this AGAIN..

shorty claimed her spot back by taking me out....then just acting funny made me decide it aint worth it. other options %%$!$

Originally Posted by MarcOnDaTrack

I hate when a girl claims to like you, you get tha numba n #%+* then she start bs'n then she gets deleted out the phone.
I was trying my hardest to comprend what you were saying but I couldnt figure it out. Please explain a little bit better on what you were tryingto say.

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by MarcOnDaTrack

I was trying my hardest to comprend what you were saying but I couldnt figure it out. Please explain a little bit better on what you were trying to say.
I'm trying to COMPREHEND** what comprend means, I could not figure it out. Please explain a little bit better on what you were trying to say.

i did it cause i didnt want to be mean, now i just flat out say no to make it easier on the guy so there's no "guessing game" involved.
Thats all i ask for don't give me the number if you aint' interested just tell me straight up, it's better 4 everyone.

by the way how old are you if you don't mind me asking.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

drekin06 wrote:
Executive76 wrote:

them "I got a new phone"

pimp.gif
Thats what Im talking about. I always had a three strike rule too. I dont have time to play that %@*%!+%$.

Son thats only 2!
roll.gif

I see 3.

Back
Top Bottom