Giving Tip for Delivery?

So its disgusting that I wont tip (going above and beyond what is required) a server who didn't go above and beyond what they're already getting paid to do?

Get off your high horse, guy.

If someone does the bare minimum for me, they're getting the bare minimum back.

It isn't my responsibility to compensate a company's underpaid worker... ESPECIALLY if they do a mediocre or terrible job.

I tip excellence and I tip excellence very well.

Even if I'm at a spot a junky as Red Robin i'll tip $20+ (for just a simple meal for my wife and I) If the service is worth it.

My money... My choice.
thats how the world works, servers dont get paid anything significant hourly. it is common knowledge that they live off tips. 15% is standard for average service imo. going above and beyond would get a tip above and beyond. people like this are the reason restauraunts should automatically include gratuity. i mean if the service is terrible i understand not tipping great but only if its like absolutely terrible.

Let it be know, according to NT fast food workers should never get 15 an hour, but you should tip a server well because their family depends on it. Fast food is for teens and losers but servers are for adults.

All according to NT

:rofl:

This is my whole point, the double standard is hilarious.

Mind you servers pull down avg $20 an hour on tips.

All this $5 hour is b.s

Last edited:
Scumbag NT'ers, rock $300 kicks, $500 jeans, $200 t-shirts, but refuse to tip and call working class poor "losers".

I'm being 100% sincere and honest when I say this...

NT populates some of the most disgusting and abhorrent people on the planet with mind states like this

Let it be known, according to NT fast food workers should never get 15 an hour, but you should tip a server well because their family depends on it. Fast food is for teens and losers but servers are for adults.

All according to NT

:rofl:

NT's never been to keen on logic... more feels in this place than a massage parlor.

WENT TO MY BAR LAST NIGHT

31 BILL

9 TIP

DO I GET DA E PROPS?
You were a dollar away from either being worse than hitler, or hey Zeus

Verdict: meh
laugh.gif
LMAO

Just spent 130 at a restaurant and tipped $1. Thx NT for helping me understand.
Still too much to me.

word :rofl:

Thats the waiters problem. Find a new job.

Took the words out my mouth.

I wish they could merge this thread with the McDonald's workers thread. In here food servers are Greek gods, in there they're lazy scum. :lol:
that's what i'm saying tho!
Every time I see that thread I smile thinking there goes a group of ppl willing to fight for better wages. I still remember when that stuff gets coverage on the news and they're picketing outside in front of a fast food joint but apparently these servers at these restaurants don't got the balls to band together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom