Glow In The Dark Tour

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Guys this is a HUGE tour, the tour is at least gonna hit these cities...

Oakland - ORACLE Arena
San Diego - Cox Arena
Los Angeles - Either Staples Center or the Forum...most likely the Forum
Seattle - Key Arena
New York - MSG
Boston - the Garden, Agganis, Verizon, Dunkin Donuts are all possibilities...this will be Greater Boston if not in the city
Atlanta - Philips Arena
Chicago - United Center
Dallas - AA
Las Vegas - MGM Grand
Glendale is a possibility - JOBING.com
Detroit - Joe Louis
Kansas City - Sprint
Charlotte - Bobcats

I'm so glad that there's no bad seats in the Key Arena.
pimp.gif

Damn its either this, Allstar game at yankee stadium or the upcoming countdown packs. What to do what to do.

Oakland - ORACLE Arena
San Diego - Cox Arena
Seattle - Key Arena
New York - MSG
Boston - the Garden, Agganis, Verizon, Dunkin Donuts are all possibilities...this will be Greater Boston if not in the city
Atlanta - Philips Arena
Chicago - United Center
Dallas - AA
Las Vegas - MGM Grand
Detroit - Joe Louis
Kansas City - Sprint
Charlotte - Bobcats

eek.gif
glasses.gif
I'llbe there at both spots just for my boo, Rihanna.
devil.gif

I am needing to go to this in Texas or NY which ever is easiest for me... I haven't been excited for a concert in a long while.
Damn its either this, Allstar game at yankee stadium or the upcoming countdown packs.

If it were me, I'd find a way to do the All Star Game for sure, and the show if possible just because it's the last time in the old Yankee Stadium. Kanye and everyone else will have another concert. But thats me.

Maybe this is what Lupe meant when he mentioned something about "CRS in April?" At the very end of his show in LA two weeks ago he had me veryconfused/excited when he brought up CRS in April but I knew that seemed to early for the album. Maybe he meant this tour?

Either way, I must go to this.

this news has wet my appetite for a hot show, which this sounds like it will be. but on a side note: it amazes me to hear all this bull coming out of the ROCcamp with it's artist. Ye doing big things and isn't whining about not getting handouts. besides JAY, who else is headlining shows?

Oakland - ORACLE Arena

San Diego - Cox Arena

Seattle - Key Arena

New York - MSG

Atlanta - Philips Arena

Chicago - United Center

Dallas - AA

Las Vegas - MGM Grand

Detroit - Joe Louis

Kansas City - Sprint

Charlotte - Bobcats
source?

Yeah that's what I'm wondering, is this a dude just getting to hype and posting possible locations or are these venue locations posted on the site.

Originally Posted by duckie44

no stl?

Word........ But thank the Lord I'm goin' to school in Chicago.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't believe I skipped past this thread for so long. You REALLY need to change the title.
laugh.gif

When I saw the list of performers, I definitely seizured.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah that's what I'm wondering, is this a dude just getting to hype and posting possible locations or are these venue locations posted on the site.

Pretty sure it's just speculation. There is nothing about dates or venues on the website. I'm guessing he is saying the places the tour will mostlikely be, but I doubt those are all of the dates. Only 1 show in Texas? No one does that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by duckie44

no stl?

Word........ But thank the Lord I'm goin' to school in Chicago.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't believe I skipped past this thread for so long. You REALLY need to change the title.
laugh.gif

When I saw the list of performers, I definitely seizured.

I just creamed my pants!!! NO WAY THEY NOT COMING HERE! LUPE STAYS ONCOLLEGE CAMPUSES IN THE LOU! I'm bout to hit up the connects and see what they know a ___ tryna get backstage NOMO!

I still don't get why people are going by that made up list of cities.

Back
Top Bottom