Glow In The Dark Tour

Damn, I was hoping Ye would be at the Jay show in Oakland on the 20th too, but he'll be in san diego.

Doesn't mean Jay won't appear at the Glow in the Dark tour on the 19th
pimp.gif

He probably will, the HOTC tour will have a break from the 12th to the 20th I think, and the 20th he'll have his show here in Oakland...so it can happen

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Damn, I was hoping Ye would be at the Jay show in Oakland on the 20th too, but he'll be in san diego.

Doesn't mean Jay won't appear at the Glow in the Dark tour on the 19th
pimp.gif

He probably will, the HOTC tour will have a break from the 12th to the 20th I think, and the 20th he'll have his show here in Oakland...so it can happen
That would be dope if he was there, but i think he has a show on the 19th in Las Vegas.

Got myself a pair in the orchestra for LA on the 22nd. Also scooped up 4 in the Mezzanine probably to flip.

picked up two floor tix for sd. and two orchestra in la!! i had passwords... hahaha. feeels goood

eek.gif
I didn't know he added another date to LA?! I just bought a pair oforchestra tickets off ebay for $300 for the 21st. Oh well, I don't think I could have found any better than I bought [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Orchestra, Row MM, Seats in 300 section CENTER
pimp.gif
[/font]

You purchased 4 tickets to:
Sun, May 4, 2008 07:30 PM

Seat location: section 100, row M, seats 15-18
Total Charge: US $ 290.10

You purchased 3 tickets to:
Fri, May 23, 2008 07:00 PM

Seat location: section 313, row 7, seats 14-12
Total Charge: US $ 155.08
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still kinda pissed that the "Best Available" was already upper levels, though, damnit. I literally bought them at 5:00. How many damn ticketswere sold in the pre-sales for that to happen...?

Still, at least I'm goin'. Now I'm pumped.

Deep, where you at? I hope you got your ticket now...
laugh.gif

^ It's like I been trying to tell people.

Pre-sale didn't necessarily mean best seating. The venue, from what I've been told by people who work at Louisiana Superdome, New Orleans Arena, (Iknow they're not venues on this tour, but in general), that pre-sale just means you get a chance to order first, at seating DETERMINED by the VENUE.

im hearing that it sould out in dc/philly from people on campus.. is this a bunch of bull? cause there arent even any east coast dates up on ticketmaster yet.whats the dilly yo..?

Back
Top Bottom