Glow In The Dark Tour

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

Just downloaded the Mixtape
pimp.gif

what site?

btw, just posted a pair of SD tickets for section T12. TM exhange is showing them @ $107 per ticket... when I had posted them for $85. I'm just trynamake back what I had bought 'em for but I guess TM wants a cut as well.

They're up if anyone needs em.

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Anybody know what's up with the Target Center show in Minnesota???
I was wondering this as well. I definitely need to be getting some tickets for that. It says just Kanye West on ticketmaster, while the rest say glowin the dark. I hope the whole crew is there..

Just traded 3 tix of the LA April 22nd show for 2 tix for the 3rd LA show in June! I must say they are some very good seats. Fo sho!! Either way Staples Centeris bigger than Nokia Center.

dang 2nd show in the chi the night after the first one....internet presale now, whats up tho, anyone got that dang password. General public sale goes on wedand i ain't tryin to miss it, didn't have the $$$ for the first show til it was too late

Does anyone know the presale password for VA Beach? Or do we even have a password? I already know the day pre-sales start I just need to know if we even havepasswords or whatever.

And how much are floor seats going for? what is retail price? Prices of other seats are appreciated too.
Thanks guys.

2nd show in the chi??? $+$...I was on my way to Minnesota but if I can get to that 2nd chi date I'm there....password???

Easily NY or Chicago will be the best shows of the tour because of the guest appearance possibilities.

Anyone with the Toronto Presale PW PM Me please.

I have an idea of what they could be. But need a better confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom