GO TO SEASON THREAD.

TD is solid. Oneal is ehhh

how can you say ehh about jo? dude is old as dirt but is very productive in the minutes he was given last year.

still a good defender still a good shot blocker and rebounder and still can score if need be

only problem is hes dealing with family problems

I like the Toney Douglas signing. :smokin I'm a fan of Iggy but for $12 mill a yr... I would have rather kept Landry and Jack.

We need him for 8-10 mins as a 3rd back up. I think it's fine.
Nedovic signs with us. Warriors instagram pic of him signing the contract.

Probably more at the beginning of the season with Festus out (til December right?), I don't even know how he got hurt :lol:

warriors instagram has Nedovic signing his contract.

backup 1s, 4, and 5 is set. liking what I see so far even though I haven't seen much of TD's play, forgot he was on the kings after that Robinson trade.

I'm thinking we still need another shooter off the bench if second string is gonna look like this for the first few months:

Douglas
Bazemore/Barnes
Barnes/Green
Speights
O'Neal

I wouldve liked the dubs to keep either landry or jack.. but if it took both to get Iggy, im ok with it. They were replaceable... i think Iggys gives us too much versatility to pass up on.

Nedovic signs with us. Warriors instagram pic of him signing the contract.

Probably more at the beginning of the season with Festus out (til December right?), I don't even know how he got hurt :lol:

warriors instagram has Nedovic signing his contract.

backup 1s, 4, and 5 is set. liking what I see so far even though I haven't seen much of TD's play, forgot he was on the kings after that Robinson trade.

I'm thinking we still need another shooter off the bench if second string is gonna look like this for the first few months:

Douglas
Bazemore/Barnes
Barnes/Green
Speights
O'Neal
Thankfully Jackson would never have them in at the same time. Curry/Thompson, Curry/Barnes, Thompson/Barnes.. I'm sure Jackson will always have 2 of then 3 out there.

I hope we didnt pay Jermaine more than the veterans minimum.
I dont like that signing. Speights is a good pickup, couldve done better at signing a back up pg instead of Douglas.
Im glad Nedovic decided to come over this year.
Just watch he's gonna be a decent pickup and wont have the problems of the language barrier like Darko did.

Last edited:
I can't remember an offseason when I was more excited about the W's then about the Sharks. Overall, Myers has been doing a solid job undoing the Cohan-era mess. It's also hard to believe that Jermaine O'Neal has already been in the league for 15-17 years... I remember when when was on the Portland bench straight out of high school...

Utah acquired the Warriors' unprotected first-round picks in 2014 and 2017, and their second-round picks in 2016 and 2017, and a 2018 second-round pick from the Nuggets.

Denver ends up with the Warriors' 2018 second-round pick.
that's a lot of picks to shed salary. 

anybody else feel 'weird' while watching the draft knowing the dubs did so well they didn't have a draft pick? :smokin 8)

Thankfully Jackson would never have them in at the same time. Curry/Thompson, Curry/Barnes, Thompson/Barnes.. I'm sure Jackson will always have 2 of then 3 out there.
yeah, there's not a lot of offense to go around with that 2nd string line up so definitely a starter has to stay in with that rotation.

Utah acquired the Warriors' unprotected first-round picks in 2014 and 2017, and their second-round picks in 2016 and 2017, and a 2018 second-round pick from the Nuggets.

at least the new owners have shown that they're willing to buy picks over the past few years so I'm not that sad about losing picks. Now if it was the Cohan era and we're trading away picks, like Marcus Williams for a pick + sending away more picks to prolong it then I'd have a problem with it :smh:

so looks like our roster is almost set, probably just gonna have a player from summer league

at least the new owners have shown that they're willing to buy picks over the past few years
true enough.

time to change the title? :nerd: :lol:

Asked @andre what he wanted to be called. He smiled & said, "call me anything you want... just not Iggy." #DubNation, take note.

Don't think I've heard him called Iggy before on tv, usually just his last name. been a long time since I've heard him called as A.I. since his sixers days with Iverson too.

I can hear the chants now, "Iggy, Iggy, Iggy.." :lol:

Anybody watching the summer league, Warriors squad plays this Saturday at 1pm on NBATV. Gonna see what Nedovic can do since I don't know anything about him.

Back
Top Bottom