GO TO SEASON THREAD.

That Nedovic had better be ready to contribute because Machado looks like trash so far this summer. I really have a good feeling on Nedovic though.

On the brightside, Bazemore and Green I believe will be more than ready for production off the bench. They both look prime this summer.

That Nedovic had better be ready to contribute because Machado looks like trash so far this summer. I really have a good feeling on Nedovic though.

On the brightside, Bazemore and Green I believe will be more than ready for production off the bench. They both look prime this summer.
Bazemore gets all that publicity because of his celebrations but the guy can play and is freakishly built for his position. Looking forward to seeing him and Nedovic on the court this season!

Weird that nedovic decided to play for the national team instead of summerleague.

Not really. Summer league doesn't matter especially when you have a contract. It would've been good for him to get a feel for the NBA playing summer league but it aint that big of a deal.
Also he has a sprained right ankle.

Last edited:
If he can just get a shot and play defense(it's good already, but he still can improve), he'd be good. They don't need him to create or be anything spectacular.. Just stand there and hit the shot when Steph is getting double teamed.

Bazemore has no fear, perfect bench player. Golden State might have a lowkey pretty good bench even though they lost Jack and Landry. I like Bazemore I like Green and I like the rookie.

Back
Top Bottom