GOAT APP legit?

The other day I was talking to a person who told me that she sells shoes to the chinesse market and its using an app that I am trying to find out what is the app.....she goes to the nike outlets finds sneakers or takes only photos of the sneakers and then sells its on this app......she said that she sends the shoes to California and from there they are ship to china......cab some one help me locate this app that she is talking about?....thanks

She told me that there is a lot of people doing this on the west coast and some shoes were selling very well...

Goat messages me asking to reach out to ups and find out why their is a delay? Or else we're going to up your fee! Seriously wtf

The other day I was talking to a person who told me that she sells shoes to the chinesse market and its using an app that I am trying to find out what is the app.....she goes to the nike outlets finds sneakers or takes only photos of the sneakers and then sells its on this app......she said that she sends the shoes to California and from there they are ship to china......cab some one help me locate this app that she is talking about?....thanks

She told me that there is a lot of people doing this on the west coast and some shoes were selling very well...

:lol: smh

progress on my goat sale. shipped shoes on monday got there yesterday around 5pst and was authenticated by 9pm pst and funds were available. another successful goat transaction. someone will enjoy their 7.5 Bred 350s

Man the shoes I bought just got to goat yesterday and was supposedly shipped out last Friday. Hopefully get em next week :smh:

Last edited:
I did not know about GOAT until this week, been checking them out and reading a few pages here. 87 pages though... Seems like it's all legit. I was mostly worried about ending up with B-grades or unauthorized shoes. Seems like they have the ability to look for this and only sell true retail. Anybody any comments on that?

Curious too about flightclub or RIF LA. Seems like a similar concept, but just curious how they rate compared to GOAT.

Most of my Js have been retail, and two were Ebay purchases verified here on NT. There are some older DS colorways I have been looking at now, and while I hate the reseller game, the prices on these sites are decent, since they are not necessarily colorways that were hyped. Just colorways I like.

Saw some forums about Flightclub and RIF LA. Seems like all legit stuff, just pricing where you have to find what you are willing to pay. As I said before, just trying to avoid B-grades and unauthorized shoes.

Goat checks all shoes and sellers have to list if a shoe is b grade. Turn around is prob around a week to receive but they pretty much eliminate the risk of scamming on both the seller and buyer side. I've sold almost 80 pairs and only had one issue with goat finding glue stains on a shoe I never took out of the box so they definitely look out for the best interest of the buyer. Turn around is a little over a week but worth it for peace of mind.

Goat checks all shoes and sellers have to list if a shoe is b grade. Turn around is prob around a week to receive but they pretty much eliminate the risk of scamming on both the seller and buyer side. I've sold almost 80 pairs and only had one issue with goat finding glue stains on a shoe I never took out of the box so they definitely look out for the best interest of the buyer. Turn around is a little over a week but worth it for peace of mind.
Thanks fam! Appreciate the feedback!

Saw some forums about Flightclub and RIF LA. Seems like all legit stuff, just pricing where you have to find what you are willing to pay. As I said before, just trying to avoid B-grades and unauthorized shoes.
no such thing as unauthorized, that's a thing fake sellers use to use all the time to off their fakes to gullible people
And b grades are legit but if you ever see anyone selling it, it shouldn't be full resell considering they've bought them from a Nike store for cheaper than usual

no such thing as unauthorized, that's a thing fake sellers use to use all the time to off their fakes to gullible people
And b grades are legit but if you ever see anyone selling it, it shouldn't be full resell considering they've bought them from a Nike store for cheaper than usual
Thanks! Feels like I should be able to add on some heat then...

Is goat not Android friendly when submitting pictures to sell ?
it's a flaw on goat's end. i just emailed them last week asking them about it. the rep told me that the issue had been fixed with the latest update to goat and that i needed to update my phone.  both are up to date and my pics still come out blurry and zoomed in. they have had this problem for the longest time and have not fixed it, so  i just try to take the best pics possible with the quality that comes out of the app. im really surprised this hasnt been fixed considering how big a company goat is. they probably just dont have the fix.

Last edited:
my guess is that money is as good as gone. in bankruptcy there will be an order as to who is owed money and who get's paid first, customers are usually at the bottom of that list.
This. Unfortunately, I'm just as ignorant because I keep money sitting too. I know, I know...

Just cash out to PayPal.  If your're gonna buy shoes from GOAT, then just pay with PayPal.  I know it'll be a cash out fee, but I rather have my money in my hands.

Still waiting to be allowed to sell shoes on here. Been a 2 month wait.

Did u email them saying you want to be verified to sell and tell them you have been waiting for a year?? That is what i did and they told me to post tagged pics of like 5 shoes I was going to sell and they verified me right away.

Last edited:
Just cash out to PayPal.  If your're gonna buy shoes from GOAT, then just pay with PayPal.  I know it'll be a cash out fee, but I rather have my money in my hands.
Nah man. Those funds are directly hitting my bank account lol. That cash out fee sucks but can't do anything about it. I only use Goat for selling anyways.

Still waiting to be allowed to sell shoes on here. Been a 2 month wait.
Email them

it's a flaw on goat's end. i just emailed them last week asking them about it. the rep told me that the issue had been fixed with the latest update to goat and that i needed to update my phone.  both are up to date and my pics still come out blurry and zoomed in. they have had this problem for the longest time and have not fixed it, so  i just try to take the best pics possible with the quality that comes out of the app. im really surprised this hasnt been fixed considering how big a company goat is. they probably just dont have the fix.

Pmed you

Bought some Ultra Boosts through GOAT on Thursday, 3 days ago. Seller has confirmed but hasn't shipped the shoes. I think they have 72 hours to ship the shoe and I expected to hear from GOAT already saying the transaction was cancelled, but nothing

Kinda pissing me off now: I know GOAT has no control over the seller until they ship it out but I'm already out cash and nothing to show for it. Gonna give it until tomorrow before I start demanding some answers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom