GOAT APP legit?

Bought some Ultra Boosts through GOAT on Thursday, 3 days ago. Seller has confirmed but hasn't shipped the shoes. I think they have 72 hours to ship the shoe and I expected to hear from GOAT already saying the transaction was cancelled, but nothing

Kinda pissing me off now: I know GOAT has no control over the seller until they ship it out but I'm already out cash and nothing to show for it. Gonna give it until tomorrow before I start demanding some answers
You'll be fine. If the seller hasn't actually shipped yet, they should be canceled by Monday and you'll be refunded immediately. Another possibility is that the seller has actually shipped and the UPS tracking no. even works on their end but GOAT's app is behind and hasn't picked up on the change yet. As someone who has sold on GOAT frequently, that's an issue I've run into consistently. I get repeated emails from GOAT saying tracking hasn't updated when the tracking no. shows it has accepted and on the move. 

Last edited:
That's the thing; I've sold on GOAT plenty of times before and always confirm and ship same/next day right away. Never experienced being on the opposite side, just a little annoying since I like tracking and seeing where my package is heading and where it's at, etc (who doesn't?)

Last edited:
If I put an offer in, and it's accepted do they automatically charge my CC ? Or am I given a notification I have won etc and I have a time frame if I want to confirm that purchase

If I put an offer in, and it's accepted do they automatically charge my CC ? Or am I given a notification I have won etc and I have a time frame if I want to confirm that purchase

Edit: It's an auto charge once the seller confirms I should say. So you can still cancel as long as the seller hasn't confirmed your bid.

Last edited:

You'll be automatically charged.

Bro, you realize before you submit an offer, GOAT prompts you with this message that states you agree to be automatically charged if your offer is accepted?

You'll be automatically charged.

Bro, you realize before you submit an offer, GOAT prompts you with this message that states you agree to be automatically charged if your offer is accepted?
I did see that.

But I know StockX gives you the option to proceed with it or not once being told your bid has been accepted.

Either way I just got accepted for a pair of Triple Black 750s for $800

My buddy wants to sell his yeezys but his box is wrinkled up

Other than that. No dents or rips? I mean I've sent boxes in the same condition with the box listed as good condition? I assume these would pass as well?

I'll get a pic

My buddy wants to sell his yeezys but his box is wrinkled up

Other than that. No dents or rips? I mean I've sent boxes in the same condition with the box listed as good condition? I assume these would pass as well?

I'll get a pic
as long as he states it and takes a pic should be fine

I mean I've marked all my boxes good condition. I think it's basically as long as it's not torn or beat

If you list otherwise it's not listed on the main listings

That's not a big deal IMO

Agreed. Thought it would be worse. I've sold plenty like that if Not slightly worse and got approved no issue

Gonna list em for him just didn't want any issues and mainly because It's yeezys. So don't want him to get screwed and be forced to lose money by slashing the price or forking over $40 to have them shipped back.

Last edited:
Still no update on the shipping status for my Ultraboost since Thursday. Gonna go ahead and call this one a flake: how do I go about putting in the claim for non-shipment from the seller. GOAT seems to have pretty **** customer service in this regard (and as a buyer in general it seems). Only reason I would think it's legitimately taking this long, besides and insanely lazy seller, is if the seller doesn't have them in hand yet: isn't GOAT supposed to protect against such practices?

EDIT:
I guess emailing is the only way to communicate with them. Sent them an Email, we'll see what happens

Last edited:
Still no update on the shipping status for my Ultraboost since Thursday. Gonna go ahead and call this one a flake: how do I go about putting in the claim for non-shipment from the seller. GOAT seems to have pretty **** customer service in this regard (and as a buyer in general it seems). Only reason I would think it's legitimately taking this long, besides and insanely lazy seller, is if the seller doesn't have them in hand yet: isn't GOAT supposed to protect against such practices?

EDIT:
I guess emailing is the only way to communicate with them. Sent them an Email, we'll see what happens
You can send them a message on the Goat app. Click on orders and in the right hand corner click HELP and select CONTACT US on the right and you should be able to send them a message. Works much quicker than email IMO.. Always got a response in less than a day compared to email.

Chill man it's been realistically like one business day. Pretty sure their system is almost automated to refund you anyway it's not like they're withholding it

Last edited:

EDIT:
GOAT's customer service communication is total crap. It's a big flaw in their company as it is very frustrating for the customer.

Good luck with the email. It's always articulated as if it's written by the same Chinese people who sell me my counterfeit jerseys. Unacceptable.

I added my closet on goat and they told me I could sell on there. Linked to my bay account with [emoji]128175[/emoji] feedback

You can send them a message on the Goat app. Click on orders and in the right hand corner click HELP and select CONTACT US on the right and you should be able to send them a message. Works much quicker than email IMO.. Always got a response in less than a day compared to email
Tried that and I got no response; sent an email so I'm just waiting now: I'm hoping it's just a hold up in their system and everything is really okay. I guess it's no fault of GOAT what the seller does, but there should still be a better system in place for buyers: at the very least a direct customer service number.

As a seller GOAT is great, but it seems that buyers have to assume more risk than I would have hoped; at least with flaky sellers

UPDATE:
Guys at GOAT were actually pretty quick in sending me a response. Said they canceled the order with the previous seller but went ahead and located a replacement seller for the shoes. Said they would keep me in the loop with what's happening on the new pair. Overall, pretty happy with the resolution; hopefully the shoes come by the end of the week or early next week

Last edited:
Just purchased a pair of used footscapes from them and the condition of the shoes are nothing like the seller's pics.  The condition is worse; suede has lost its knapp, suede discoloration, and worst of all, tearing near the weaves.  I contacted them telling them my issue, but all they could tell me was that they don't accept returns for used shoes. I told them, I am aware about your guys' no return policy on used shoes, but I was under the impression that when you guys "verified" shoes, you not only checked legitimacy, but checked if the condition matched the seller's pictures as well. As their policy states, "If we find they are replicas or they are *not as described*, we’ll notify you and offer a full refund."

A rep emailed me back saying, "We did find the shoes to be as described, as they did match up with the original seller photos."

I can't help but laugh.

Seller's pic (zoomed in):

My pic:

Thoughts, y'all?

You can't tell me the two pics look even remotely identical.

If they can't offer me a full refund, perhaps I should request for a partial one?

I paid $300 for these, btw.  Under the impression that they were in better condition.

Last edited:
Just purchased a pair of used footscapes from them and the condition of the shoes are nothing like the seller's pics.  The condition is worse; suede has lost its knapp, suede discoloration, and worst of all, tearing near the weaves.  I contacted them telling them my issue, but all they could tell me was that they don't accept returns for used shoes. I told them, I am aware about your guys' no return policy on used shoes, but I was under the impression that when you guys "verified" shoes, you not only checked legitimacy, but checked if the condition matched the seller's pictures as well. As their policy states, "If we find they are replicas or they are *not as described*, we’ll notify you and offer a full refund."

A rep emailed me back saying, "We did find the shoes to be as described, as they did match up with the original seller photos."
I can't help but laugh.

View media item 2359606

My pic:
View media item 2359607

Thoughts, y'all?
If they can't offer me a full refund, perhaps I should request for a partial one?
I paid $300 for these, btw.  Under the impression that they were in better condition.
Sellers pic is darker

I can't help but laugh.

View media item 2359606

My pic:
View media item 2359607

Thoughts, y'all?

Damn thats garbage. I got a question tho. I just bought some used kicks from there but after I purchased I cant see the sellers pics anymore. Where did u access the pics after you purchased. I cant seem to find it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom