GOAT APP legit?

doesn't mean anything. Gilbert doesn't help run it. he just put money in it

Would you invest millions of dollars in something not be ran the right way? For all we know, foot sites can take back fakes and resell them with that mindset

Last edited:
doesn't mean anything. Gilbert doesn't help run it. he just put money in it

Would you invest millions of dollars in something not be ran the right way? For all we know, foot sites can take back fakes and resell them with that mindset
most of them don't take back new releases. and you can out money into a company but you aren't the one hiring people. it's that simple

most of them don't take back new releases. and you can out money into a company but you aren't the one hiring people. it's that simple
not sure where you're referring to, but I've never had an issue ever returning a new release, anywhere. Same argument can also be made about this nio character. Doubt he's lc-ing or has had any real impact on the company. 

Is there an article even associating the two?

not sure where you're referring to, but I've never had an issue ever returning a new release, anywhere. Same argument can also be made about this nio character. Doubt he's lc-ing or has had any real impact on the company. 

Is there an article even associating the two?
What, stock x and nio?

Fake education, no idea his real name works at stockX and basically the main guy legit checking kicks. I assume there's another guy or two doing it as well but he def works for stockX doing the LC

Anyone else having issues taking pictures for their listing? Trying to take focused pictures of my shoes but the app only wants to take a pictures while it's in the process of focusing, resulting in blurred pictures. I've tried reinstalling and using two different android phones but no luck.

Anyone else having issues taking pictures for their listing? Trying to take focused pictures of my shoes but the app only wants to take a pictures while it's in the process of focusing, resulting in blurred pictures. I've tried reinstalling and using two different android phones but no luck.
yeah it isn't your phone's fault. it's frustrating but generally if you have one or two blurry pics they're okay with it

For those of you that order new does everything come with the shoe (shoe inserts and receipt). Also how long does it take to receive them after GOAT does their legit check?

For those of you that order new does everything come with the shoe (shoe inserts and receipt). Also how long does it take to receive them after GOAT does their legit check?

Shoe inserts isn't mandatory, I think I've sent them a pair of two without inserts. I've included a few receipts but highly doubt they send those to the actual buyer since it has the sellers info and what not on it

Shoe inserts isn't mandatory, I think I've sent them a pair of two without inserts. I've included a few receipts but highly doubt they send those to the actual buyer since it has the sellers info and what not on it
True, I prefer the shoes to be like as if they just came from a retailer to clarify as new.

I mean if you wanna get picky, there's times where the insert in one or both shoes won't come with the insert.

Had it happen a few times as wel as others

I mean if you wanna get picky, there's times where the insert in one or both shoes won't come with the insert.

Had it happen a few times as wel as others
I understand, it just that you do have those people who wear them once and pawn them of as DS. Though they do have good deals on the app and I guess I can put that pet peeve aside.

App is clutch so far. Looking past those commission cuts, I enjoy the speed and simplicity. No complaints, but a possible email regarding a recent shaky transaction.

True, I prefer the shoes to be like as if they just came from a retailer to clarify as new.
don't use the app if this is your expectation. Doesn't ahve to come with receipt or inserts or even tissue paper for that matter. and GOAT can't guarantee it since they receive the kicks after you purchase.

If you're gonna be that picky, go to the store.

But then again there's people out there who probably ***** and threaten a charge back if the tissue paper is ripped

All that should matter is the shoes are brand new and AUTHENTIC...

Kids these days man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom