GOAT APP legit?

Unfortunately it already moved and was sent. To me they supposedly reviewed the listing, and approved it. There were clear pics of the sole being yellowed, and they approved it. 

Their FAQ says - Why are 7 photos required to list? For your benefit as well as the buyers, we require you to take 7 new photos of the sneakers in various poses through the app. This is to ensure the buyer can see exactly what they are purchasing. We do not allow previously taken photos.

But I have a funny feeling this is going to be an issue/fight with them. 

These were from my ebay listing, but they sole shot was the exact same GOAT got. 

I think in the event the buyer wanted to return the sneakers, GOAT should eat it. They saw your pictures and deemed them okay to sell so that's the reason I would use if they were to ask you to take them back. It would help if you had high feedback too.

Recently sold 72-10, blk/infrared 6 and fire red 5 on Goat. So far its been great - a nice seamless experience. My fire red 5 pics I took showed the outsole turning colors as well. Ill be interested to see what is said if anything. I took pics as requested of course.

Last edited:
Dude that's 5 years ago, that's the past. People change their lives
Absolutely, people make mistakes.

However,there are plenty of people in this world that have not made any mistakes ( at least none involving credit card scamming, which is felony by the way, so dude is a convicted felon)

I'd rather trust the dude that has never dropped the ball, than give the guy that fumbles another try.

probably why he works/owns stockx; no one in their right mind would give an ex-con access to all that secure info.

I guess josh luber and dan gilbert are chumps.

P.S. Thanks for the info on the thief, stockx account has been deleted.

Yellowing is a part of sneakers, I don't see how buying an old pair of shoes that are authentic where yellowing wouldn't be present and that would be deemed a flaw or worth a return.

Again there's very picky people out there who would botch up a storm.

If you buy a pair of 2011 Concords and don't want yellowing, go buy some fakes then

Yellowing is a part of sneakers, I don't see how buying an old pair of shoes that are authentic where yellowing wouldn't be present and that would be deemed a flaw or worth a return.

Again there's very picky people out there who would botch up a storm.

If you buy a pair of 2011 Concords and don't want yellowing, go buy some fakes then

For real, they so picky on everything

Which is why I don't even risk selling anything outside of this app anymore.

Too many pick and dumb people. Oh my friend has space jams with no yellowing, the ones you sold me are fake because they are yellowed...

Too much risk especially with chargebacks now and people wanting to get free shoes. Just like I see countless amounts of people selling authentic yeezys and dudes filing chargebacks against them for no reason.

Ive been approved for awhile, will start selling there soon. Have heard great things. Stockx is over rated.

Sold some 16s last month with yellowing and had no issues. Would err on the side of including that in details to be safe

Sold my first pair on the app today. Just dropped it off with the USPS. Didn't make much of anything on them but I don't care. It was a pair I didn't think I would wear after buying it

So what would you guys think if you received a new, DS pair of 2016 white cements without a hang tag ?

Not an issue, even with big retailers some pairs don't come with the hang tag. Mine from finish line didn't come with one FYI

Also check the thread many complained not receiving one from retailers

Not an issue, even with big retailers some pairs don't come with the hang tag. Mine from finish line didn't come with one FYI

Also check the thread many complained not receiving one from retailers
Yeah my pair from an eastbay restock didn't come with one, selling them on goat now. I mentioned the missing tag in the description so hopefufully it's not an issue

and less hassle of charge backs, returns, fraud, scams, etc.

once a transaction has started, all you have to do is send it to GOAT for verification.  Once verified, you're done and money is yours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom