GOAT APP legit?

Michigan so yea

Plus I figured they would let me if it’s still in beta since I kinda sell a lot on it
Unless your buyer is close to Cali it doesn't make sense. Seems like packages would be routed for shortest total shipping times vs how often someone sells.

I usually ship all my UPS packages from the Secaucus location so Goat receives and verifies the very next day. They're also hiring so if you're looking for something check them out.

About time

8390E833-DA00-4384-9996-4EFA19B86425.jpeg

Dropped off a ups package Mon at 5, NJ Goat cashed out Tues at 2.
Goat not playing around before this holiday season. :nthat:

Have a question for y'all. Does GOAT allow you to use your credits to purchase? Thanks in advance!

Anyone know when the next “free” deposit day is? I have some credit and would prefer not to lose that 3% transfer fee. -_-

470DD5B9-F446-4297-ABC6-A1908E54688F.png
Welp I ordered a DS pair of kaws 4s on there and now I see there's a fake used pair on the app so now I'm worried

If it fails authenticity, then goat will refund your money back. That is what goat is supposed to do.

Well they're coming in tomorrow, pretty quick turnaround from when I bought them last Wednesday. First time using the app too

**HIGHLY IMPORTANT** Protect your STOCKX account!

Hello guys, well so I've been selling for sometime just a few shoes from my collection (about 20 pairs in all) in Stockx and GOAT mainly.... so this just happened yesterday. My Stockx account appears to have been hacked :smh:. Someone changed my password and payout information, worst case about $170 where sent by Stockx to a different Paypal account and a pair of shoes where sold on my behalf.

Worst of all? I have emailed, twitted, instant messaged stockx, 24 hours later. Not a single reply, no nothing.... if someone from stockx reads this PLEASE pay attention to your customers....
Will be posting this on GOAT app forum as well just to have it more exposed. Guys be careful, stockx appears to be unware of this and appears to lack any customer service.

:frown:

Good luck to all!!

Not uncommon at all since it happened with goat to users hence why they added the two factor authentication when withdrawing money

Not uncommon at all since it happened with goat to users hence why they added the two factor authentication when withdrawing money
Yeap, noticed that as well, did you know if GOAT ever refunded sellers or was that "sorry so out of luck"?

Yeap, noticed that as well, did you know if GOAT ever refunded sellers or was that "sorry so out of luck"?

Like with any company I’m sure if they have proof of fraudulent activity they would likely refund you your lost money.

They can def see where the logins came from and etc and that it’s going to diff accounts than they usually go to

Back
Top Bottom